Minor Mission

Sierra's POV:

"Princess! Look behind you!" Someone calls from behind me, I manage to fly out of the way just in time to avoid one of the magic boulders Eclipso and her daughter are sending down. "I didn't even know she could do that!" Someone else exclaims. "We need help! Sierra get your mom!" Yuri yells to me from across the field. "I can't she's in Central City!" I shout back.

"You have to do something! You're the princess!" Gabriella speaks out while running up to me. "Okay!" I panic flying scanning the area trying to think of something that can help. The warriors are already battling Eclipso and Lunara, there's no one left and my mom is busy battling an even more important superhero.

Quick Sierra! Who's a great superhero and can stop Eclipso and Lunara. Come on Sierra. I need a great superhero, a powerful one, a great one. That's it. Daph. Perfect!

I reach in my pocket to grab my phone when I realize it must have fallen out. Dang, it. I'll have to look for it later. I need to find a different way of communication. Like a wishing well or a portal or something. That's it! The portal realms!

I quickly fly back home flying downstairs to the portal realm flying through to Alfea. Once I arrive I fly around frantically looking for Dahlia. Then it hits me. I can go to the principal's office and she can make an announcement.

Good thing I was already close to the office. I knock on the door and the gorilla teacher opens the door. I don't remember his name. "Which student is this?" He asks over his shoulder to someone. "Let me see?" A feminine voice replies. The gorilla moves aside and right as the principal sees me her face lightens up.

"Sierra! What a nice surprise!" She exclaims, "Hi Principal Wallers," I say quietly, "Please do come in, don't just stand at the dorm frame, take a seat," She tells me cheerfully, I do as she says not wanting to cause any problems. "Vice Principal Grodd, this is Sierra, Daphne's little sister and Wonder Woman's daughter," She says, I just wave as he waves back confused.

"Now is there something you wanted to tell me?" She asks, "Yes, Eclipso and her daughter Lunara are attacking Themyscira and my mother and the other superheroes are in Central City dealing with an equally big threat" I explain, the principal leans on her desk. "I assume you need your sister?" She asks, I nod my head fast repeatedly.

She turns to the side of her desk where there's an announcement system thing. "Wil group A and B please report to the gym, I repeat, group A and group B report to the gym for further instructions" She announces, "Grodd take her to the gymnasium will you?" She asks, he grans as he motions for me to follow him.

I walk quietly behind him avoiding the looks from other students, some had confused looks, some has worried looks, and some didn't care.

Dahlia's POV:

Group A and B get called down to the gymnasium so we all flew as fast as we can. We had almost finished the invisible plane, but some of us were called down. 

Group A is; Kiana, Jade, Serenity, Issac, Fernandez, River, Brooklyn, Matilda, Molly, and I. 

Group B is; Maggie, Selina, Maggie, Bianca, Hannah, Jayden, Brynn, Shiro, Sapphire, Seraphina, and Faith.

We all start talking amongst each other. Why we're here, What the issue is, What our mission's going to be, how long it's going to take us. All of a sudden we get shushed by Grodd. We all go quiet and turn to face him lining up.

He steps aside to reveal... Sierra!? Why is she here? Chatter starts again as she runs up to me, Selina, Maggie, and Kiana as we were previously discussing the situation with each other. "Siri, What's wrong?" I ask her. "Eclipso's attacking Themyscira with her daughter," She tells us, "Gemma?" Kiana asks, "Lunara."

"Okay got it, is everyone okay? Are you okay" I ask her, "I'm fine, mostly everyone is okay, some students are injured because they surprise attacked my school first, and a few warriors have some scratches but are mostly okay," She tells me? "Alright."

I walk over to Molly, Matilda, and Faith, the fourth-years who normally lead these things. "What's the sitch Daph?" Matilda asks, "Eclipso and Lunara are attacking Themyscira." All three nod as Molly walks up to the front of the gym and makes a loud whistle sound silencing everyone. The same one she uses when she needs to get the seahorse's attention when they're in Atlantis. So it's very loud.

Matilda and Faith join Molly at the front, as Molly motions for me to come to the front with Sierra. I signal Sierra and she runs up to me before we walk to the front. "Eclipso and her Lunara are attacking Themyscira" Faith explains, "What's the plan?" Fernandez asks his eldest sister. What is the plan? It seems Faith and Molly have the same thought.

"We'll figure out when we arrive, we need to have now, Themyscira is in trouble" Matilda states talking over. Everyone runs out t get their stuff and get ready for battle except Molly, Matilda, Faith, Sierra obviously, and I, "What should we do?" Molly asks, "Better question, what do we know?" Matilda says.

"Lunara is around the same age as us, so she should have around the same skill level as us," Faith says, "Also Eclipso has Spirit possession, Immortality, Energy-vision, Energy blasts, Superhuman strength, speed and stamina. Invulnerability, Flight, Weather modification,  Divine siphoning, Nigh-omnipotence, Mass/remote possession, Darkside release, Corruption inducement, and Possession transformation, as well as her daughter, must have some of these powers as well if not all" She adds.

"Do you just have all super villain's powers memorized for no reason?" Sierra asks curiously, "Never know when it could come in handy" Faith replies shrugging. "We should get ready" Matilda states. "Agreed" The rest of us day dashing out of the gymnasium. Looks like we have a minor mission before we leave Metropolis.