A Visit

Selina's POV:

"He wants Sam and I to visit him?" I ask, "Yes sweetie" She answers. This is probably the weirdest thing I've heard today. Fiona, Felix, Fleta, Fernande, Daph, and I are heading back to Super Hero High after staying overnight at Dahlia's home. The boys were in a guest room and the girls had a sleepover in Daph's room. My mom visited Superman yesterday, and he said he wants us to visit him. 

"Today?" I ask, "I know you and the others have important things, but this seems important. Not to mention I think since we're in National City, it would be a good opportunity for Bianca to talk to her dad" She tells me. 

"Okay. I'll bring Sam and Bianca. Anyone else he wants to see?" I ask. "Maybe bring Daph. I know he won't know that's his daughter, but it still helps. But it could help him get his memory back" She tells me. 

"Okay. Just send me the cords?" I tell her. "Will do. Love you" "Love you too mom" I reply before hanging up.  "Daph you, Bia, Sam, and I are going to National City to visit Superman," I tell her. She looks at me a bit shocked, "Alright. We'll head to Super Hero High to talk to Austin, then we'll get Bianca and Samuel and go okay?" She asks, "Got it"

Dahlia's POV:

The plane/jet lands as the six of us get of where we are greeted by the others waiting for us with Austin. "Hi Austin" I greet him, "Hello" He replies. "How much information have we acquired?" I ask everyone. 

"There are hidden lasers on the platform that blast anything within a mile of it, there's an invisible done protecting the platform" "Inside the actual base, there are three entrances. One that's basically frozen, another that's basically The Phantom Zone in a nutshell, and the last one is basically Apokolips and the underworld in a nutshell"

I process the information with the stuff we found and what my mom told me. "Does anyone know if it has sensors on the outside? Or is it just they see something, they blast it?" I ask. "I don't think they have sensors" Kiana replies. 

I turn to my fellow mechanic's club buddies. "How fast do you think we could build an invisible plane?" I ask them. 

"Building a plane isn't hard" Carlos replies, "But if we want it to be invisible it would have to be like Daph's invisible jet" Bianca points out. "It should be possible," Barnett says. "The nine of us could probably finish it in around a week with the help of everyone else" River replies, "Yes but do we have all the materials?" Ciena asks, "We should" River answers. "Everyone in?" I ask, "Yeah"

"Okay, everyone takes a break, for now,  we'll start building the plane soon," I tell everyone. Everyone heads inside. Selina looks at me and I nod my head. "Sam. Bia. Wait a minute" call to them. I wait for everyone to leave so that it's just Selina, Bianca, Samuel, and I. "What?" Samuel asks. "The four of us are going to National City," I tell them. "What?" Bianca asks. 

"Superman wants to see Samuel and I, Superman seeing Daph could help him get his memory, and Bianca you should see your dad" Selina explains, "That's what my mom told me" She adds. "You want me to see my dad?" Bianca asks, Without waiting for Lina's answer, she answers. "No way." "Bia come on. You can't ignore your dad forever" I tell her. "Why not"

"You girls can have your girl talk, I'm getting in the plane," Samuel says entering the plane. "Bianca. You haven't seen him since you were three" I tell her, "Fine. But I'm leaving right after" She replies, "That's fair" I answer. We board the plane and fly to National City.

*After Landing*

Supergirl opens the door and gives us each a hug. "Glad you're here," She tells us, "Mom you didn't tell me you would be here," Selina tells her mom, "Well I didn't know I was visiting Kal, but your grandmother kind of pressured me into doing it" She explains.