Another Part Of A Day At SHHS

Dahlia's POV:

"Hi welcome to...the- uh- welcome to Capes and Cowls Cafe" Steve pauses again, when he takes my order. It's kind of getting annoying, is he still not over my mom yet? 

I sit down while Steve's son takes Samuel's order. Then Samuel joins me as we wait for our drinks. "Hey what was that about?" He asks me, "It's just Steve. You know, my mom's high school crush?" I say, "Oh. Yeah?" He replies, "He just stops and is in shock every time I come in. It's kind of annoying" I explain, "Oh makes sense" He replies. "Teenage love and stuff. I get it"

"You know, it's kind of weird that a week ago when the girls and I came here, and we ran into you boys who were showing Brayden around, we had arguments and ended up finding Frost and Flash's secret, and now a week later we're working together to stop a source of evil, we know almost nothing about," He says, I think about it. 

"Yeah, that's true. It's kind of weird. Not to mention on the first day the girls and I didn't even want to be near you and you boys just kept bothering us" Samuel and I both laugh as we recall moments from the past month. 

"Here are your drinks," Steve's son says bringing us our drinks. "Thanks" We both reply. "Hey what's your name?" Sam adds, "I'm Darry" He replies, "Nice to meet you Darry. I'm Dahlia, that's Samuel," I say introducing myself and Sam, "Oh I know who you are" He replies. "Great" I reply. "So do you have siblings or anything?" I ask him, "I have a sister named Siana," He tells us. "S-i-a-n-a"

(Siana is pronounced Cy-Ana. Cy as in Cyborg. Ciana is pronounced See-Ana. Ironic right?)

"Hey is it just me or does Siana kind of sounds like Diana and Steve? You know. And why is it spelled with an S. You know you're mom and Steve? "iana" and the S from Steve" Samuel brings up when we're leaving the shop. 

"Sam stop it, I don't want to think about that" I reply, we both start laughing as we leave to go find the others. "I'm just saying it's an oddly strange coincidence" He states, I elbow him, "Stop, please. Just no. I do not want to think about that" I reply. 

"Hey, you two" Kiana greets us, "What'd you do?" Selina asks us, "Just went to Capes and Cowls, that's all" I reply, "Oh cool, anyways, we were wondering, should we include like an outer layer so that if there's like paint or something that gets's on it, it won't show the plane?" Fleta asks, "Oh we should do that," I say, "Let's get on that," I say.

Darry's POV:

I'll admit, Dahlia is pretty. Not to mention really nice, brave, courageous. I understand why my dad liked her mom so much. Or well likes. I guess he's not really over her. He's always telling me how he should have asked her out or whatever. My mom's okay with it. She's not over her high school crush either. 

Siana's always telling me how before I was born, dad would always just visit different cities just to try and see Wonder Woman. Mom was the same. She and Flash were childhood sweethearts, and she used to just spend days walking around seeing if he was there. She doesn't do it as much anymore since Flash is everywhere now.

I've skipped so much school just to help out my dad. Mom's always on set, with Siana, even though Siana wants to study psychology.

"Um. Excuse me" I snap out of my thoughts to see a boy a bit younger than me. He has blondish-orange hair that gives off a red vibe and green eyes. He seems maybe a year or so younger than me. He arrives with Molly, a fourth-year from Super Hero High, as they decide what to order. 

"Hi what would you like?" I ask them. "Two seaweed smoothies please" Molly replies, "Coming right up," I say. They sit down and I start to make their order. 

Austin's POV:

"So basically she wanted the entire gang to participate" I explain, "Well I'm really not surprised she's Superman's daughter, I know Hera mentioned it when the girls and I were hanging at our dorm" Molly replies. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice the boy from earlier who took our order look eye us while making the smoothies. 

"Hey M, who's that?" I ask pointing at the boy making our smoothies, "Oh that's Darry, he's Steve's son" She tells me, "Darry. Odd name"I accidentally say out loud, "Austin!" Molly scolds, "What it's true" I argue, I can tell she's thinking about it a bit. "That is true but it's not nice, especially to say out loud, and it's not that weird, it's basically the name Darrian but shortened" She replies.

"Yeah but-" "Here you go" The Darry guy "slams" the drinks on the table leaving to go back to the counter, he probably heard us. Molly just eyes him before getting up, "Come on, let's go look somewhere else" She tells me, I just get up and follow her.

Bella's POV:

"Alright. Back to work everyone!"