Who?

The Bridge:

Bianca's POV

Bianca's POV

"What is it Bat-" Dahlia and Samuel walk into the bridge, but then stop dead in their tracks. "This is the "problem" we're dealing with" Brayden explains. "We can see" Samuel replies still shocked. "Anyone want to explain?" Dahlia asks, "We had no idea," I say. 

Samuel and Daph look at the others in the room. Bailey, Carlos, River, and Maggie. They all shake their head. Dahlia and Samuel both look at each other before asking t the same time. 

"Kitty, why are you here?" 

I look at the girl standing in front of me. "Gotham sucks. I heard you were going on a mission, I wanted to come. So I did" She replies confidently. "This mission is dangerous," Dahlia tells her, "So? Austin's here, why can't I be here?" she asks. 

"Austin has powers-" "I don't see any water anywhere," "Kitty don't interrupt her," Samuel tells Kitty. "Austin has powers and he's older than you" Dahlia states finishing her sentence. "By a year. You and the girls are here even though the boys are a year older than you" "Other than Issac and Austin" She adds.

"Yeah and if you keep going down that scale you could say my sister would be here too. You might as well go up one too. Bring Julien along. An eighteen-year-old on the same mission as a thirteen-year-old. Not only is that endangering, but you have no idea what we're up against. Hell, we barely know what we're up against" Daph tells her.

Daph closes her eyes for a minute, it's blatantly clear that she's stressed. She starts opening her eyes slowly when they snap open and she looks around, at the exact same time, Samuel whips his head around and starts scanning the room.

They both look at each other and nod their heads before looking around the room again, this time their eyes glowing. They're x-raying the room. "Get them," Dahlia tells Samuel, who immediately flies out off the bridge. 

"Hailee. Mia. I'm giving you two seconds to get out before your sisters come" Dahlia says out loud, Hailee and Mia appear from different ends and join Kitty in front of me. Then Dahlia looks right at Brayden and I. Then Bailey and Carlos. Then at Maggie and River. "I swear we didn't know" Brayden tells her. 

"Don't swear, first of all, second of all it's not your fault. I should have x-rayed the ship before taking off. Amateurs mistake" She tells him. "Explain. Now." She tells Hailee, Mia, and Kitty. "Mia heard Maddie's phone call to Austin. Then she told us and we planned a way to come" Kitty explains. 

"Hailee. You're supposed to be the responsible one. If you want to lead a team, you need to know when it's the right time to fight" Dahlia tells her. "Sorry" She apologizes. "What are you going to do now?" Mia asks her. "That's just the thing Mia. I don't know" Daph replies. 

Dahlia's ears perk up as she nods her head. "They're here. Now it's time to consult my team and your siblings" Saying the last part directed at Mia and Hailee.