The Dare Game

Brayden's POV:

We all head back to Super Hero High and because Julien challenged the girls, we all head to Dahlia, Selina, Kiana, and Maggie's dorm and are now doing truth or dare in the middle of the living room. Also, the rest of their friends came minus one of them who was doing something else. There were eighteen of them in total. As well as they also said to bring Jayden, Sabrina, and a few third years I don't know of. 

"Brooke and Bailey wanted to come but she's working on a new remix for the radio" A third-year girl explains. "Thanks, Seraphina" Dahlia says to the girl. "Why is your dorm so much bigger than ours!?" Felix complains. "You know it's the same size right?" A third-year asks quietly, "Carlos is definitely right. You girls have bigger dorm rooms" Julien adds.

Dahlia's POV:

Me, Selina, Kiana, Rachel, Ciana, Iris, Serenity, Bianca, Jade, Hannah, Hazel, Fiona, Sydney, Chiara, Maggie, Madelyn, Fleta, Shaela, Sapphire, Seraphina, Mage, and the boys. That's a lot of people. "So we're playing truth or dare why again?" Sabrina asks, "And why are the rest of us involved?" Jayden adds. "Julien challenged us and you were a part of it," I say. "Also it's called The Dare Game" Ciana adds mocking the way her brother said it. 

Seraphina playfully hits her boyfriend. "Seriously?" "What?" He says putting his arms up. "I think it could be fun" Mage says, "I guess," Seraphina says. "But did you have to name it The Dare Game?" Sabrina asks, Julien shrugs his shoulders. "It's better than Truth or Dare" He answers. 

"Wait so who are the third years?" Brayden asks. "Seraphina, Mage, and Sapphire. Star Sapphire's daughter, Miss Martian's daughter, and Starfires daughter" I explain.  "If we're playing who's up first?" Carlos asks. "I vote Daph," Samuel says putting me on the spot. "What!? I think Sabi should go" I say. "No way. I think Julien should go. He did create the "challenge" after all" Sabrina replies holding up air quotes. 

"Yeah you're right sis," Seraphina says, "I agree with that" Syd adds. "Me too" "Yeah totally" "Same here" "I vote Julien" "I think Julien" "I agree." "So we all agree Julien's going first?" I ask, "Yep" "Yes" "Indeed" "Yeah." "Okay, then who wants to ask?" I ask. "I'll ask" Sabrina volunteers. "Julien truth or dare?" She asks, "Dare," "Oh this is going to be good" I overhead Jayden say.  

Sabrina walks over to Julien and whispers something into his ear. "Are you kidding me!? She's gonna kill me!" Julien exclaims. "That's not my problem" Sabrina replies walking back to sit beside Jayden and Sydney. Julien groans as he runs out of the room. "What'd you dare him to do?" Jayden asks her best friend. "You'll see"

Ten minutes pass by as some people start getting impatient. "Okay seriously. Sabi what'd you tell him to do?" River asks, "I can't tell you" She answers. A few minutes later Julien runs back into the room. "What took you so long?" Sabrina asks tauntingly, "You know why" He replies grumpily sitting down. 

Sabrina laughs before containing herself and letting Julien choose who's next. "I'll say Mage. Truth or dare?" He asks. Mage goes silent. Unlike Maggie, when she gets put on the spot she just goes silent instead of disappearing, and her older sister is the complete opposite. Unlike her mom and two younger sisters, Matilda isn't shy whatsoever. Sure she's super sweet just like her younger sisters, but she's calm and gives people advice most of the time.

"Mae, you have to pick one," Seraphina tells her after she stays silent for a few seconds. "Dare?" Mage says really quietly, Julien smirks as he whispers something into Mage's ear. "Eek! No!" Mage says before disappearing. "Mage what is it?" Selina asks curiously. "No! I won't do it!" Mage says reappearing in Maggie's section of the room. 

Sera looks at Julien. "What'd you do?" She asks him suspiciously. "I'm not telling," He says taunting. "Mae what did he say?" Maggie asks her older sister quietly but curiously. Mage teleports to where we are and whispers something into Maggie's ear. She gasps quietly before looking at Julien. "That's mean"