Chapter 27

Handcuffs irritate your wrists as you pace through the uncomfortably clean hallways of Kylo's ship.

A herd of stormtroopers walk past the two of you, never once turning their helmets in your direction.

Kylo stops abruptly and yanks your arm to pause you.

"Ow," You say quietly.

You can tell he's rolling his eyes underneath his mask and you can't help but smirk.

"We're here, don't do anything stupid," He tells you monotonously and you have to hold back your laughter.

"Like what?" You question as a large pair of black doors slide open revealing a massive, circular chamber.

His head turns toward you in attempted menace as he begins to push you into the room beside him.

You walk as confidently as possible into the room, taking in how little detail there is.

"So... Where is he?" You ask Kylo confusedly as you scan the empty space.

Suddenly, a hologram flickers in the middle of the chamber.

"Kylo Ren, I see you have brought me a gift," A grainy, masculine voice chimes.

The hologram clears up, revealing the ultimate ugliness of the sith lord.

The tall, shockingly pale creature turns around towards you, making the gold in his robes shimmer.

You can't help but wonder what happened to this person that would make him look this disgusting.

"Leave us," Snoke demands and you gulp.

Kylo was a crutch of sorts, and the intensity of this situation begins to set in as he walks out of the room.

"Y/N Y/L/N," he drawls suspiciously.

In a moment of panic, you kneel, watching the ground with intensity.

"I'm glad to finally make your acquaintance. What brought you here?" He questions curiously.

You continue to shakily stare at the floor.

"My powers were being wasted," You admit.

Snoke chuckles, forming goosebumps across your skin at the irritating sound.

"Is that all?" He continues, "Look at me."

Your eyes take as long as possible to move from the floor, up his crooked frame, and finally meeting his dark eyes.

"I'm tired of resisting." You confide earnestly.

He nods his bulbous head slowly as he narrows his eyes on you.

"If only your father had been so wise," He states with an upsetting sense of pleasure.

A scowl forms across your face.

"There's no use in denying your heritage, Y/N. In time you will learn to embrace it, you have been depriving yourself of the power of the dark side for far too long," Snoke continues confidently.

It takes immense strength to not roll your eyes.

"You will train with Kylo Ren, he can use the challenge. I'm sure you will outmatch him soon, you have no idea how powerful you are truly destined to become," He tells you matter-of-factly.

"Why do people keep telling me that?" You ask, referring to your alleged powerful future.

"In time," He replies cryptically before the hologram disappears and you are left alone in the unnerving room.