Chapter 55

Over the past two weeks in the villa, the two of you have fallen into a comfortable rhythm.

Meet with the First Order, enjoy some quality time, and wander around the property doing random activities.

There have been no updates on Leia's location, only that Ahch-To was abandoned sans native creatures.

Luke is with her, the question remains, where are they?

Their whereabouts has been occupying a very large part of your brain, curious as to what they could possibly be doing during this time, seeing that the Resistance was practically wiped out.

You can only assume that their actions and locations have something to do with creating a plan to deal with, well, you.

The First Order took a large hit when the Resistance attacked, but even though there were thousands of people on board the Supremacy, you have legions of other members aboard other ships and based on a multitude of planets.

The Resistance should have known that the attack would only end poorly for them, and the people aboard the Supremacy...

The question of why has been floating around your thoughts ever since the attack.

You're standing in the kitchen, bringing a vase of flowers toward your nose to inhale the luscious scent as Kylo comes in and wraps his arms around you from behind.

"Grab your cloak, I want to take you to Theed."

You smile and place the flowers on the counter, leaning back into his chest before stepping forward to collect your cloak.

A while later, the two of you are disembarking on a random dock near the outskirts of Theed.

The streets are bustling, and you realize that it must be the weekend because market stalls line the roads, full of various product for the people of Naboo to enjoy.

You can't remember the last time you've been to a farmers market in Theed, and your bright smile radiates despite being hidden by a face mask and large hood.

You look toward Kylo with a grin, "This is exactly what I needed."

He winks toward you with a smile before pulling a small black mask above his mouth and nose.

The two of you spend hours mingling amongst the crowds, purchasing random produce and enjoying the jubilant atmosphere.

Your eyes blur as you pass through a booth with vibrant fruits cascading in color, refocusing on handmade pottery with intricate designs that would take you forever.

The overwhelming scent of bundles of flowers, lining multiple stalls, beautifully complimented by several delicate jewelry stands lined with Naboolian crystals.

Kylo's hand has never left your own as you weave through the market.

This is the perfect place to blend in, to be invisible within the masses as you enjoy some quality time perusing through a multitude of items.

You've taken the time to make small conversation with miscellaneous people, and each chat has grounded you and reminded you of the instinctual comfort you feel while on Naboo.

After you've looped through the booths a few times, Kylo pulls your hand toward a familiar side street, a previously unnoticed bundle of yellow and blue flowers in his other hand.

He's pulling you toward the graveyard.

You smile with the wholesome action, leaning onto his shoulder as you walk toward your parents' resting place.