Chapter 11

You're now sneaking down a dark, glossy black-floored hallway as Finn gives directions towards one of the many control rooms scattered throughout the gargantuan base.

The fluorescent overhead lights flicker as you walk underneath them, this makes you to pause. You observe the three others walking under the lights ahead of you, the space remaining dark. You take a few steps forward and the strip above you turns on.

That's weird...

Suddenly, a pulse yanks forward on your sternum, immediately signaling an unknown presence. You close your eyes and hum lightly as you focus on the signal, determining its origin.

The three men stop a few feet ahead of you and look back towards you anxiously.

"What are you doing?" Finn whisper shouts at you.

"I feel something," You respond, eyes still closed.

"Anyone else see what's happening with that light?" Han questions with a weird tone.

You keep your eyes closed as you continue to narrow down on your Force signal investigation.

"Uh? Y/N?" Finn says hesitantly as you raise your palms in front of your chest, facing up.

Glimpses of dark brown hair appear and disappear in your vision, you can sense this person's feelings. You head begins to ache as pain overwhelms you, you're feeling exactly what this other person is.

You hear a rough, though feminine voice sounding. Your eyebrows furrow as you try to make out what she's saying.

"Y/N, we need to keep moving-"

"You're afraid that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader," This voice spits and her appearance is made clear in front of you.

A large crackle sounding removes you from this connection, and right as you open your eyes the strip of light above you explodes.

After the glass settles around your feet, you look up to where the light used to be.

Was that you?

You glance forward towards the men who all watch with terror in their eyes.

"The girl from Jakku-"

"-Rey," Han interrupts, "but Y/N-".

"Rey. She's here, I can feel her. I'm going to get her while you bring down the shields, we'll meet you at the Falcon in less than thirty minutes," You tell them, turning away before they can object.

"Y/N!" Finn shouts and you pause, begrudgingly looking behind you. "Did you see your hands?"

You look at him confusedly before looking at your palms. They look normal, maybe a little more pale than usual, but normal.

"What?"

As you respond, five stormtroopers turn down the hallway in front of you.

"Go!" You yell at the boys before turning fully towards the troopers.

You can hear their feet hitting the slick floor as they hustle away from you and the stormtroopers but as they turn the corner Finn shouts, "The lightning!"

One of the troopers on the right raises his wrist to his helmet, but before he can get a message out you extend your hand and use the force to destroy his comlink.

You watch as his wrist becomes mangled, his hand now dangles from the barely connected ligaments in his arm. Blood begins to drip from the new wound as he grasps the limp appendage with a pained yelp.