Chapter 45

Cold water pours over you causing shivers to rake across your body. 

Kylo's hands are holding your face toward his own, speaking incoherent words that you don't take the energy to understand. 

You realize that you are on your shower floor, shaking under the water you don't ever remember turning on. 

Kylo's suit becomes soaked as he watches you with pained eyes, taking in your state. 

You remain unresponsive as he climbs into the shower and scoops you on top of him. 

The water is turned warm as he cradles you against him, whispering sweet nothings that you can't comprehend. 

The two of you remain swaddled in each other for an extended amount of time before he finally pulls you away from his chest. 

Shivers continue despite your increasing body temperature.

He stands up and removes his clothes, slinging them over the glass partition. He leaves his underwear on. 

His hands wrap around you and stand you up despite your weak pleas against movement. 

Kylo pulls the bottom of your dress up, gesturing for you to lift your arms up so that he can fully remove it. 

Begrudgingly, you abide. 

The soaked silk leaves your skin and he takes the time to place your dress next to his own discarded clothing. 

He doesn't look toward your breasts, nor anywhere below your abdomen. Instead he holds you upright as he walks you underneath the now steaming water. 

Pools of blood begin to develop at your feet, pulling the disgust from your hair. 

Kylo uses tender touches to remove the crusted blood off of your face, delicately swiping and looking at you with focus and care. 

You don't deserve this treatment, especially not after what you've done. 

He doesn't care, though, he continues to gently lather your head in the shampoo he enjoys the scent of far too much. 

You watch him blankly as he massages your roots, taking his bottom lip between his teeth in concentration. 

His fingers graze over your scar on the back of your head and you unintentionally flinch with the contact, despite the wound not causing any pain. 

Kylo stops for a moment, and after a moment of deliberation, he envelops you into his embrace and simply holds you. 

His hands do not move from your back as you dissolve into him. 

Tears stream from your eyes with his sweetness, you've been so cruel to him. 

You continually put him into difficult situations and he has managed to come out of each of them loving you more. 

He was never using you, he wouldn't be here if he was. 

He leans back and removes his hands while leaning you back into the water. 

You continue to lean against him as he washes the soap out of your hair. 

You don't dare look at the ground, you can't see the evidence of your insolence. 

Shaky breaths escape your chest while you drag your fingertips across Kylo's torso, memorizing every freckle, every scar, every detail. 

Constellations are drawn on his skin while he slowly but surely erases your misery. 

He removes his hands from your scalp and grabs body soap before gently grabbing one of your arms and holding it still in front of him as he cleanses your skin. 

Kylo doesn't look up, he merely focuses on removing your staining mistake. 

He runs the arm under water, then brings his lips against the back of your hand, leaving a trail of devastating kisses up to your shoulder. 

He moves the other arm, then repeats the process. 

You begin to quietly sob. 

You've ruined everything by killing Finn, but Kylo shows you so much love regardless of your mistakes. His kisses leave warm spots on your skin, radiating into your soul. 

You cry because he's far too good for you, too good to you. 

He kneels down to begin washing your legs and your naval swoops comfortably. 

Kylo never removes his eyes from where he's working, despite the obvious distractions lurking. 

After he completes one leg, he kisses you from your shin to your belly button, then repeats. 

The second time, he continues to move upward past your belly button, through the canyon in the middle of your chest, before making his way to your neck and finally, your forehead. 

You skin is tingling wildly in response to his touch, though you make no move to reciprocate. 

Instead, you look at him to find he's already boring his soul into yours. 

A dyad, a convergence, a coalescence of two souls formed from broken molds. The broken pieces fit the other's perfectly and without strain, no matter the shape. 

He turns the water off and wraps you in a warm towel, walking you through the bathroom. 

He pats down your damp skin and scrunches your hair in the towel, removing any droplets. 

He helps you put on fresh undergarments before placing your pajamas over. 

Kylo then dries himself and changes his boxers, opting for a dry pair.

You wind up in your bed facing the man whom you owe too much to.

Your lips part to say something, maybe an apology, but he shakes his head before you can get anything out. 

"Don't, it's not necessary," He tells you earnestly and you sniffle as tears continue to fall. 

Instead you move to him, cuddling into his chest. Eventually, you fall asleep as your other half combs fingers through your hair and swipes tears off of your cheeks.

A/N- ... how we feeling out there...