Chapter 7

You run through the debris, urgently searching for Han, praying to the universe that he's not dead on the ground somewhere. Several stormtroopers spot you and promptly begin trying to shoot you. You don't even look in their direction as you Force push them almost into the lake behind them.

You connect your vision with Ren's ship behind some of the rubble, you can't help but wonder if he had kidnapped Han.

Before you can get too deep into that thought, you hear a loud roar and you instinctually burst into a large smile.

Chewbacca yells again from somewhere to your right, and you take off in a sprint towards the loud sound.

Your black boots scrape against a multitude of debris littering the ground, you try not to look down in fear of seeing remains.

Suddenly, you're pushed down to your knees as a TIE fighter crashes to the ground right behind you. Gasping, you turn around to see the wreckage in flames. You see the pilot hanging forward in their seat, unconscious. You frown as you observe the ship continuing to be engulfed by flames, and against your better judgement you use the Force to lift the pilot out of the ship. You set them on the ground delicately, right as you hear Chewbacca grunt.

Turning quickly, you begin climbing a hill of rubble and see Chewie and Han standing below in a courtyard of sorts. Their arms are raised above their heads as stormtroopers point blasters at them.

You laugh a little, relieved to see the pair of them alive and well, albeit surrounded by troopers. But you could deal with that.

Several stormtroopers turn their heads at the sound of your laugh, shifting their attention from the two captives in the middle of the space.

"Who's that?" You hear one of them say, and four troopers start running towards you.

"Surrender!" They all shout at you and you roll your eyes as you lower your hand towards your hip.

You ignite your lightsaber and watch pretentiously as they pause in their strides.

The furthest trooper on the right rises his wrist to his helmet, "Alert the commander that the assassin is here."

Fuck...

You waste no time, you send the four approaching stormtroopers flying back and grimace when they each hit the large stones across the courtyard with loud crunches.

You then charge towards the remaining dozen or so, taking turns striking them down or launching them via the Force. After merely a few moments, all of them lay on the ground and you smile arrogantly at your haste.

That was easier than expected.

You shift your attention from the troopers to Han and Chewbacca. They observe you with stunned expressions, slowly lowering their arms.

"Hey, I'm not sure if you guys remember me," You begin anxiously, shifting your gaze between them.

"Y/N," Han says dramatically, surprise coating his greying features.

They both look almost the same as when you had last seen them, though this time Han is wearing a leather jacket opposed to a vest.

Chewie lets out another roar, this one sounding significantly happier, and steps towards you with open arms.

"Hi," You say timidly and accept his embrace, smiling at the familiar feeling.

He steps back and you look at Han who watches endearingly.

"C'mere kid," He says with a smirk and opens his arms.

You lightly skip towards him and hug him tightly, trying to hold back tears.