Wine

Younger Lucy's pov :

'Why don't you and Ralph make a walk?' Older me asked while turning to Ralph. Ralph looked at me and put his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and we walked out of the small street.

I saw a small paper laying on the ground. I picked it up and was about to open it but Ralph quickly took it out of my hands. 'Don't pick random things up in an abandoned street.' He said as he threw the paper on the ground again.

'So what do you think of older you?' Ralph asked. 'She's cool. It's just so weird that I met her and that I'll just forget meeting her.' I answered. He nodded his head while giving me a small smile. 'She is indeed cool.'

We walked for around 10 minutes more in silence. You could hear the sound of traffic. Angry car drivers in the distance. Music from the bars and clubs.

And then something else. Or rather someone.

You could here a small scream. It was a woman.
'What was that?' I asked turning to Ralph. 'A scream.' He answered, looking around to see where it came from.

'Please...stop' The familiar voice said. Ralph took my hand and went in a particular direction. 'It came from here somewhere.' He said as we kept walking. Letting go of my hand he told me to look if the voice came from two streets that he pointed out. He was going to look in different ones.

Walking into an other small street I saw Lucy standing there. She was towering over a woman... mother. She was towering over mother... In one of her hands was a demon knife.

'Lucy what are you doing?' I asked. She seemed to not hear me. I could hear Ralph coming in this direction.  Still looking at older me, she moved the knife in the air and slit mother's throat in a single movement.

The blood splashed all over the place. On Lucy's face and clothes, on the ground, the walls, the trash containers.

My hand moved on my mouth in instinct. I looked to the side and Ralph was now walking faster, almost jogging towards me.

'What's wrong?' He asked as he was only 5 meters away. I pointed to the street and Ralph looked inside. His eyes widened when he saw all the blood, older me and mother.

Older me finally looked up. She saw the horror look on my face and looked back at the knife in her hands. The knife fell out of her hand onto the ground. It made a loud noise.

Ralph jogged towards her and took the knife off the ground. Older me was starting to panic. She started to shack a little she moved her hands to her face to wipe the blood out her eyes. She said something to Ralph, turned around and walked to the end of the street. At the same time Ralph made his way towards me.

'Hey little one, I think it's best if we leave your crazy older self alone for a bit.' He said kneeling down to my hight. I nodded my head and we walked out the street.

'Did she kill mother?' I asked him. At the same time the sound of things falling on the ground went through the streets. Ralph sighed and nodded his head. 'Yeah, she did.' He said. His tone sounded sad.

'So I am going to kill my mother when I'm older?'
He again nodded his head as we kept walking.

I heard dad's voice in one of the streets. I looked at the side and dad was talking to that Chloe woman. Ralph's eyes widened and he was about to start walking faster to avoid him, but he had already noticed us.