Revenge

(Being edited)

Lucy's pov :

I saw father and blondy coming inside and walking towards Blondy's desk. With other words, to me.

'Lucy?' Father started, raising an eyebrow.

'What on earth are you doing here?' He asked with multiple emotions: anger, sadness and for some reason, happiness.

'What? Can't a friend visit a friend?' I questioned sarcastically.

Blondy just stood there, looking at me. She seemed to be rather annoyed at my presence.

I winked at father, probably giving Blondy the wrong meaning.

'Can I talk to you?' Father asked annoyed.

'Sure.' I answered. I of course know he means in private, but I didn't move a bit.

'In private.' He added annoyed, already opening the door of the room next to this one.

'Why, don't you want her to hear our conversation?'

'Oh, bloody hell. Just come with me.' He said as he grabbed me by my wrist and lead me to the other room.

We walked into the room an I leaned against the wall.

'What's up?' I asked.

'Why are you here?' He scoffed.

'I already told you.' I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

'No, I mean the real reason.'

'Well lucky you, it is the real reason.' I said. I didn't even try my best to lie.

Dad was about to speak again when someone knocked on the door.

Ugh of course it had to be bloody Blondy.

She walked in an said something to father about a case and needing to talk to Ella. I wasn't really interested but went with them anyway.

'So what did you find, miss Lopez.' Father asked.

'I found a glove hanging underneath the bus. There is a big chance the crash wasn't an accident.' She explained while looking into the microscope, probably looking for finger prints and other things.

'Did you find something on the glove?' Blondy asked.

'I found a light brown hair... and a liquid. It's being tested right now. We should get the results in less than an hour.' She babbled.

I got way to bored what leaded to me wanting to leave the room. I was about to walk out when a hot human walked inside.

'I got your text.' He started to Blondy and Ella. Ignoring father. I already like him.

'Did you find anything?' he asked.

'Yes, Ella found a liquid on the glove. It's being tested at the moment.' Blondy said.

'And when will you get the results?'

'In about an hour.' She told him.