Chapter 58

Ralph's pov :

I let out a groan when a ray of bloody sunshine hits my face.

I slowly open my eyes and wanted to get up, it was then that I realised something, rather someone was laying on my chest. I looked down and saw Lucy laying on top of me with her head and one of her hands. One of her legs was locked with one of my legs.

I was going to slowly let her lay on her back however, it was only then that I glanced at her back. Her naked back. What means that she's not wearing a shirt nor anything to cover herself with.

"Nonono" I whispered to myself when I felt the bloody freaking Eiffel Tower inside my boxers. Shit.

"Lucy." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.
She shifted her head and opened her eyes. Her eyes got wide when she realised she was laying on top of me.

She was about to move but I was quick enough to push her back down.

"You aren't wearing a shirt." I said.

She looked down and cleared her throat.
"Did we..?" She started.

"No, no. We did not." I said.

"Alright." She said awkwardly.

"I'll look away so you can move and put a damn shirt on." I said laughing.

She smirked before I looked away. I felt her shift off of me and off of the mattress.

"How did I even end up naked on top of you?" She asked.

"I fell asleep on the bed when you were in the bathroom so I guess that your drunk ass thought it would be funny to bully me." I answered.

She giggled silently.

"Why on earth are you laughing?" I asked.

"Your voice is so... weird. And I wasn't that drunk."

"Yes well of course, I woke up like 5 minutes ago and the first thing I saw was your face, love." I started

"Rude." She said.

"Not rude. And yes Lucy, you were horribly drunk."

"I was not."

I turned around to look at her and she had put a shirt on. My shirt.
"You were."

"Ow yeah, what did I do then." She said raising her eyebrow.

"What, don't you remember." I started laughing. "You see drunk. Maybe you have an alcohol addiction." She rolled her eyes and turned away again. "Let's just say that I was in the hallway talking to a girl and you came to us, because apparently you can't mind your own business. And you told her that you were my girlfriend, making her walk away. And the best thing is that when I asked you why you admitted that you were jealous." I said

When she heard the jealous part she immediately turned to me.

"I am not jealous." She said wide eyed.

"Well the truth always comes from someone drunk." I said sitting op more. I groaned silently when I realised I couldn't stand up yet, because I still have the bloody Tower of Pisa in my pants.

"That is not true at all. I mean otherwise it would also mean that I'm your girlfriend."

"Little jealous baby." I said in a childish tone.

"Stop." She said biting her lip.  I laughed at her and she looked rather angry. Or is it an annoyed look.

She walked towards me, I looked at her with a smirk.

"Come on Ralphy. Get out of bed, sweetie." She said.

In one move she pulled the sheets off me and grabbed me by my arms. The fun thing about Lucy not having her powers, I'm stronger. I used the grip that she had on me for my own benefits and pulled her towards me. She fell on top of me with her stomach laying on mine and her head on the mattress.

"You know Lucy when you're laying like this I can easily gave you a spanking, if you keep annoying me, dear." I said laughing.

She turned her head to face me and than turned it to the other side. She smiled widely when she once again met my eyes.

"And evidently, I can make you hard. Dear." She said smiling.

I groaned loudly.

"You want to know an other thing that you said yesterday?" I asked.

"Sure." She answered.

"Well maybe you should get off of me first." I said grinning.

She looked at me, side eyed and rolled off me.

"Thank you." I answered, making her roll her eyes.
"I do have to admit, I was quite shocked when you had asked me to join you in the shower." I said grinning

Lucy looked wide eyed "I did not say that."

"You did, love"

She sat herself up and looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"I would like to take on your offer to join you in the shower." I said grinning even more wide

"To bad that the offer could only be used yesterday." She said as she got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Don't forget to give me my shirt back." I called after her.

"You smell like shit by the way." She called out.

"Is that supposed to offend me? I mean you were the one laying on top of me, that's what probably caused the shitty smell."

She groaned and I kept laughing.

I heard the bathroom door close and stood up. I still need to text Lucifer to let him know I've found Lucy.

"Read" I read out loud not even 10 seconds after I've sent it.

'👍 I am back in Los Angeles.' Lucifer texted me back.

'"Who are you texting?" Lucy suddenly asked. When did she even come out of the bathroom?

"Why? Are you jealous?" I said joking as I put my phone away.

She groaned and let herself fall on the bed.

"What are we even going to do? I hope you haven't planned to go back to LA, cause I ain't coming with you."

"Nope we aren't going to LA, yet." I said, Lucy smiled and took her handback off the floor. "I was thinking that we could check out the city. If we're here, why not enjoy it?"

Lucy took her black heels on and her jacket.
"Let's go then, shall we."

(A : heyy, sorry the chapter is on the short side, but I already wanted to upload this, otherwise it would again be posted way to later. Thank you for reading this chapter!! And give a vote if you want to!)

Words : 1069