Shut up

Malphas' pov :

'It's alright, love. Let it all out.' I told her.

I would held her as long as needed. Her breathing got slowly even again and she stopped shaking.

She broke the hug and I cupped her cheeks. 'I do believe that I've never seen you cry more than around four tears.' I said smiling.
She laughed while whipping the tears away.

'That's not funny at all.' She said smiling and burying her face in her hand

'Oh. Remind me to never comfort you again.' I said faking a disappointment. 'That deeply hurts me' I added.

She laughed a little and sighed deeply.

'But love, I know you don't like to hear this but we are going to have a talk... and you are going to explain everything to me, alright.' I said to her, looking right into her deep brown eyes.

She broke the eye contact and rubbed her arm.

'Sure' was the only thing she said.

'Well then, let's go.' I said while clapping in my hands. She didn't move a single centimetre and I wasn't about to wait to go. So I took matters into my own hands and grabbed her by her waist. She let out a yelp as I carried her bridleway.

'Alright Ralph, you can put me down now.' She said laughing and trying to get out of my grip.

I hummed. 'I don't think so, love. If You don't want to move, I'll move you.' She rolled her eyes at me and groaned.

'Where is younger me?'

'She's back to her time.'

'I do have one extremely important question...' I started. 'How on earth did you get drunk last night?' I questioned.

She smiled at the question.

'To be honest, I truly don't know. What I do know is that I have a bloody hangover.' She answered.

'You do now? Maybe that'll learn you to stop drinking half a bar empty.' I said laughing.

She raised her eyebrows at me and hit my shoulder.

I walked into a random bar, it was pretty much empty. The only person there besides us was the bartender that had just greeted us.

'Call me when you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen.' The man said.

'We will.' Lucy answered smiling widely. At least fake smiled. It didn't quite reach her eyes.

I walked to a table and seated Lucy on a couch. She fell back onto her back. I laughed a little and was going to step away to sit on the other side of the table. But Lucy's actions was faster.

She grabbed me by my collar and pulled me towards her. I fell on top of her. And we both laughed loudly.

'Well if I don't stand up you can't go anywhere, love. I am in fact way stronger than you.' I said teasing her.

She didn't quite take it as a tease, but more like a challenge.

Het lips formed a small devilish grin. Before I even realised her knee was in between my thighs and her hand was on my shoulder. She flipped me around in less than a few seconds.

Her hands were placed on the left and right of my head. Her hands were the only reason for the few centimetres between our bodies.

I felt her warm breath on my face. Her hair smelled like blossoms and her lips had a beautiful dark red colour.