Finally!

The next 4 days went exactly the same : waking up, getting ready, going to work with dad, being annoyed at blondy and going home and text Mell. Mell and I became good friends, for not seeing each other in real live. I got to now her a little beter, but she didn't get to know me beter, largely because I couldn't tell her that I was the daughter of the devil. I wanted to tell her te truth but I can't do that. And she probably won't believe me ether.

A description of Melissa/Mell : she was a 16 year old girl with blond hair and brown eyes. She just moved here from Canada, she lived here with her mom and older sister. Her dad had died in a car accident when she was 11.
Mell was always positive, she almost never got in trouble. She had in all her classes an A or higher, except for history. She has had one boyfriend, but he cheated on her with her best friend. So she had a lot of trust issues.

I woke up at 7 o'clock, it was the day that I was going to get a drink with Lorenzo. I hope I can make a deal with dad, so that I can go.

I stepped out of bed, took my phone and texted my dad.

Me: I don't feel well today, would you mind if I staid home today?
Dad: What do you have?
Me: A headache.
Dad: Sure you can stay home, I don't want you to kill someone out of frustration.
Me: I would do that without a headache.
Dad: Don't make me regret letting you stay home!
My: Bye dad, thank you.
Dad: I hope you feel beter soon.

I laid my phone down and did my morning routine, after I had done that I looked in my closet, to see what I was going to wear. After 10 minutes I found the perfect outfit. A black dress, with red heels and a red purse.

     Outfit Lucy :

I took my outfit on and went to a breakfast cafe, I sat down at a table in the corner and ordered a toast and coffee

I took my outfit on and went to a breakfast cafe, I sat down at a table in the corner and ordered a toast and coffee. While I was waiting I called the woman of the apartment to tell her that I wouldn't buy the apartment. When I ended the call, the waiter gave me my order. I call that a perfect timing.

I was eating my meal when I got a tekst from Mell. She asked if I would like to go shopping with her, of course I said yes.

Me :  Of course, I would love to.
Mell : When do you want to go, I'm free all day.
Me :  I'm also free al day, except at 8Pm I have to go somewhere.
Mell:  Owkay, maybe 10 o'clock, if that's okay for you.
Me:  Sure, that's good for my. It's going to by FUN.
Mell:  Hahhah, Yes indeed !! Where are we meeting?
Me:  Maybe at the entree on the left side of the mall?
Mell:  Sure, see you later...
Me:  uhu..!

I looked at the clock and it was already 9:15, I had 45 minutes left until I needed to go to the mall. I finished my food and went back home to already pack some of my stuff. Lorenzo said that the apartment would by directly available.

It was 9:50, I already had packed some clothes and shoes. It was then that I realised that I actually had bought a lot of clothing, for only being here a few weeks. I took my money out of the save, and went to the mall. I arrived at 10:05 and I saw Mell waiting for me on a bench. I walked over to her and she gave me a hug... I really don't like hugs.
We broke the hug and went inside the mall.

We were shopping for over three hours, and we bought a lot, really a lot. But we of course needed a break, so we went to a bar. We sat down at a table in the corner of the bar. After less than 5 minutes the waiter come and asked what we wanted to drink.

'Good afternoon, what would you like to drink?' The waiter asked us.
'We would like 2 glasses of champagne.' I said smiling.
'Can I see your id, please.' He asked.

Apparently to people my age, I look like...well my human age. But to people that are around 22 I look like a 21 year old. That's weird but I can't really change that.

'I don't have it with me.' Mell said while 'looking' into her purse.
'I don't ether.' I said directly after her.
'Well than I can't give you alcohol, would you like something else to drink?' He asked.

I looked right into his eyes and used my powers, I'm starting to use them more often.

'You are going to give us champagne, cause we are older than 21.' I said, manipulating him.
'I'm sorry for not believing that you are 21, the champagne is from the house.' He said, and he walked to the bar.
'How did you do that?' Mell asked confused.
'You just need to be confident.' I said lying.

She looked still confused, but she didn't asked more questions. After 3 minutes the waiter gave us the glasses of champagne, and apologised once again. After 15 minutes past, we left the bar and went shopping again. After an other hour past we were going to eat something cause it already was 14h50, Mell suggested that we were going to some place called... I don't even remember.

We finished our meals and we went outside, it already was 16 o'clock, we took really long to finish eating, probably because we couldn't stop talking. We said are goodbyes and I went back home. I got home and packed for the rest of the hours until 19h10, than I got ready. I decided to wear the same outfit that I was wearing and did my make-up.
I was finished at 19h30.

I took my phone and looked at the adres of the cafe he gave me, it was a 30 minute ride, so I was probably gonna by late.

(A: Thank you guys so much for 1000 Readers. I hope you like this chapter. X )