Kiss, kiss

We walked to the front door and walked inside. It was a big party, There are a lot of people here.

'Do you see your friend somewhere?' I asked to Wesley.
'No,not yet...wait I do see him, he's coming.'

'Hey bro.' Wesley said to the guy.
'You must by Lucy.' He said while holding a hand out.
'Indeed, thanks that I could come to.' I shook his hand.
'I'm Kevin by the way.'

Kevin walked away to some other guys but Wesley stayed with my.

~ Wesley's pov :

I felt really bad...really bad. I had just lied to the girl of my dreams. But I had to...if I didn't do it he was going to kill my mother. I can't even look at here or I see what he's going to do to her. Lucky enough nobody but my and Alex knows what is going to happen. I need to pay Alex 8 000 dollars but I don't have that and I never will. But if I don't give him the money he's going to kill my mother, and I also can't tell the police cause that would ask why I needed to pay so much money to him. So I made a deal with him. Last time I was talking to Lucy, Alex saw it. So when she walked away he immediately came to me.

Flash back :

'Who's that hot girl, buddy?' Alex asked.
'Why are you askin?' I asked.
'Well, I'm here to make a deal with you...'
'What deal?'

'Well, you are going to Alex party and you're going to ask that girl to come with you. You are going to tell her that in the drinks with alcohol are drugs. But of course the drugs are in the alcohol free punch, but she doesn't know that. And when she's drugged you are going to bring her to my place and the rest you don't need to know.'

'Nope, I'm not going to do that.' I said
'Well than it's goodbye mommy.'

He started to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

'Wait...I'll do it.'
'Always nice to make a deal with you.' He said

And he walked away

The present :

'I'm going to get drinks, want something?' She asked.
'I'll come with you.' I said

We walked to the drink table and I took a bear, she probably is going to take some of the punch, the drugged punch.
She looked at a girl standing with water in her hand, she walked up to her and asked her something.

'Hey, can I ask you something?' She asked.
'Yes sure.' The girl answered.
'Where did you get the water?'
'Oh are you a non drinker to?' The girl asked while taking Lucy's hand and walking to the kitchen.

I could follow her but she was just getting water and I saw a friend coming to me. So I walked up to him instead.

~Lucy's pov :

'I indeed am' I answered the girl.
'I'm Melissa by the way, but you can call my Mell.' She said while getting water for me.
'I'm Lucy, it's nice to meet you.' I said
'Do I know you from somewhere?' Mell asked.
'Probably not, I just moved here.'
'I just moved here too. I'm hete with my sister, she took my here as her plus one. She wants me to meet other people.'

She handed my the glass of water.

'Thank you.'
'To which school are you going?'
'I don't go to school.' I said
'Oh why not?'
'I actually don't know.'
'Can I get your phone number? I think we're going to be friends.'
'I think so to.' I said while grabbing my phone and giving her my number.
'And here's mine.' She said while holding out her phone.'
'Well I have to go now.' I said
'Okay, Bye.'
'It was nice to meet you' I said
'Same, Don't forget to call my.'
'Never.'

I walked back to Wesley, he was standing with his friend. I walked up to them and introduced myself to the guy.

'Can I talk to you?' I asked Wesley, I was going to confront him about the drinks.
'Yeah sure.' He took my hand and we went outside.

'So are you going to explain why you lied about the drinks?' I asked
'I-I...how did you find out?' He sounded sad.
'I can feel when people are lying.' I said.
'Okay, you know what, I'm going to tell you why I lied.' He said while looking if there wasn't someone else.
'Yah...I would like that.'

He explained me the hole thing and he said more than a honderd times sorry.

'Why didn't you just tell me the truth.' I said. Like I care with who I have onenightstands.
'H-he told me that he was going to kill my mother if I told you.'
'Well it's okay. I'm going to help you.' I said
'Why would you want to help my after I lied to you?'
'I would do the same if I cared about my mother.'
'Thank you, so what's your plan?'
'Well, we're going to do exactly what he said, the only difference is that I'm not going to be fully drugged. Just enough that my eyes get a little bit bigger.' I said.

His eyes widened

'You do know that he wants to sleep with you right?' He asked with a frown.
'I know that, but I Don't care if I can save your mom with that.' And well, it could by fun.
'Thank you so much, I really own you for your hole life.'
'No need.' I said.

He have me a hug and we went back inside.
It was already 12:25 pm so I was going to take 2 glasses of the punch and start to act drugged.

'I'm going to start acting drugged now.' I whispered to Wesley while drinking one hole glass of punch in one time.
'Okay. And you're going to 'act' drugged, not be drugged.' He said while looking at the empty glass.
'I know what I'm doing.' I assured him.

I started to feel a bit dizzy so I needed to stop drinking the punch before I get to drugged that I don't know what I'm doing.

30 minutes later a guy come up to Wesley and me. It's probably Alex.

'Is she drugged?' He asked.
'Yes, she is.' Wesley said
'Okay perfect, take her to my apartment in 10 minutes, I'm already going to leave.' The guy said.
'Okay.'

The guy walked away and went out of the house.

'You're sure you want to do this?' Wesley asked.
'I'm sure.' I said.

After 10 minutes we left the house and went inside of the car. It was a short drive. We arrived.

'From no on you're going to need to act really drugged.' Wesley said
'I know.'

He went outside and opened the passenger door and took me out. He carried me to the building and there Alex was waiting.

'Thank you very much.' Alex said, while taking me over from Wesley.
Wesley just nodded. And leaved.
'Always nice to do business with you?' Alex called after Wesley.

He stepped to the elevator and went inside, ones we were inside of his apartment he putted me on his bed.
'You are very beautiful.' He said while kissing my on the lips.
'Kiss...Kiss' I said sounding drugged.

...

I heard him snoring, so he was sleeping. I took my clothes on and left. It was 3:00 in the morning.
I flew to the hotel and went into my room. I took my pj's on and went to sleep.

(A: Thank you guys so much for the 700 readers! I really appreciate it.
I hope you like this chapter!  X )