Party

Lucy's pov :

Melissa and I just left the apartment building and were on our way to Mell's car. When we arrived to the parking spot we both stepped in, Mell started the car and she drove away. After half an hour we arrived at the club, Mell parked the car behind the building and we went inside the club.

When we walked in Mell immediately took my hand and we walked towards a boy with black hair and deep blue eyes.

'Hey Nick.' Mell said with a bright smile.

'Hey Mell.' He said to her and he than looked at me.

'This is Lucy, the girl I told you about. Lucy this is Nick, the one who throws this party.'

'Hi nice to meet you. Thank you for letting me come to your party.' I said. What does Mell mean with 'the girl I told you about.' did she mention me to him, or?

'It's nice to meet you to. And thank you two for coming to my party.' He said smiling. He than took his drink and winked at me before walking to a group of boys. Probably his friends.

'What on earth did you mean with 'the girl I told you about.' ?' I immediately asked Mell when Nick was away.

'Well, I may have mentioned you to him.' She admitted with a small but noticeable grin.

'What did you tell him?' I asked a bit scared.

'Don't worry, I only told him good things about you. And I may also mentioned that you're single.' She said with now a way bigger grin than before.

'You did what?!' I asked with big eyes.

'You need to find a boyfriend, luv.' She said while placing her hand on my shoulder.

I raised my eyebrow and looked her straight in the eyes.

'Who said I want to be with him. And besides I'm seeing Lorenzo, remember.' I said. Hmm ... Maybe Nick was a nice guy to. He does look good, I have to admit.

'I know that, but he is first of all way older than you and-.' She said. I quickly interrupted her. Hahaha. It was quite funny though. The fact that she thinks that 'he' is the old one here. Hehe.

'Age doesn't matter.' I said while pointing my finger at her.

'You have to admit, Nick is hot.' She said while pointing at him.

'Hmm. Yeah he is indeed hot.' I said while looking him up and down.

'Hotter than Lorenzo?' She asked with raised eyebrows and a big grin.

'Maybe.' I said in a mysterious way.

'Aww, come on. You think he is hotter, right?' She said. I putted my hands in the air. I than took her hand and we walked to the bar. We ordered our drinks and after a few minutes we were sitting on a couch with our drinks.

'So, if you would get to meet Nick better. Would you consider being together with him, if you two like each other?'
Mell asked. I probably shouldn't tell her that I don't think I'm capable of loving someone.

'I think so, yes.'

'Perfect!' She said with a grin before waving at Nick. 'Than you need to know him better.' She said while Nick was coming in our direction. She was about to stand up and walk away but a quickly grabbed her hand.

'You're going to stay here.' I said.

'Sure, but at a moment I am going to go sit somewhere else. To let you guys talk.' She said in amusement.

'Yes, Yes. Okay. But for now, stay.' I said. She nodded. Nick was now standing at our table and sat down.

'Hii.' He said.

'Hey.' I awkwardly said. Where did Mell put me in.

'Okay!' Mell said while clapping once in her hands. 'So talk to each other.' She added.

'Well I'm Nick. I've already told you that. And my second name is Paul.' He said smiling.

'I'm Lucy. Mell already told you that.' I said while looking at her for a quick second. 'And I don't have a second name.'

'You moved here not that long ago, right?' He asked.

'Yes, I indeed did. We're you born here?'

'Yes, born and raised. Where did you move from?'

'From the south. In Italië.'

'Why did you move?'

'I was a bit bored and wanted to explore a new place. And well my dad lives here to.' I said. When I said the last part I rolled my eyes.

'Where does the rest of your family lives?'

'My granddad in the north ... of Canada. My grandma where I come from, so also Italy. And I don't really know where my mom is right now.' I said. He looked a bit shocked. 'Where does your family live?' I asked trying to avoid my family drama's.

'They live here, in La.' He said, still shocked. 'Do you have a pet or had one?'

'I have actually, a bird named Rave. But it is still in he-Italy, my friend is watching her. I'm going to go get her soon.' I said while thinking about my sweet raven. She is still in hell. But I might go back to hell to get her. She is a really smart bird. And also a really agressieve and stubborn one. She is trained but only listens to me.

'Is it a raven?' He asked, trying not to sound surprised and shocked.'

'Yes, a trained one.'

'Oh that's cool.' He said surprised.

'Do you have any animals?' I asked.

'Yes, a dog. Pumpkin. It's a chocolate brown labrador.'

'That's a nice name. Do you like halloween?'

'Yes, it's my favourite holiday. That's why I chose the name.'

'I see everything is going well so I'm gonna go to Anita.' Mell said while standing up and pointing to a table. Anita was her sister. I met her once. She is a nice girl.

'Okay.' I said.

'We'll come to, when we are done talking.' Nick said.

We talked for an other hour. I really got to meet Nick better. He was a really nice and friendly guy.
We both stood up and went to the table were Anita and Mell were sitting. There were also 3 other guys.

'Hey, I'm Lucy.' I said while looking at the three boys.

'Hey, I'm Sam. Nice to meet you.' A guy with red hair and brown eyes said.
'Xander, Nice to meet you.' Xander had blond hair and green eyes.
'I'm Louis, nice to meet you.' Louis said with a British accent. Amazing! He had light brown hair and grey-green eyes.

'Nice to meet you guys.' I said while sitting down next to Nick and Mell. 'Hey An.' I said to Anita.

'Hey Lucy. Nice to see you again.' She said with a grin.

'Indeed.' I said also with a grin.

The seven of us talked for another hour and a half. With drinks of course. I wasn't dronk, of course I wasn't. But Sam, Xander and Anita were. Mell was half way. Louis was starting to be dronk. And Nick wasn't really dronk.

'Let's play truth or dare!' Xander suddenly said.

(A:  I hope you liked this chapter. Let me now what you think about it in the comments!  Thank you so much for 6 thousand readers! <3.  Xx)