The damn car

~ Lucy's pov :

It was 11 o'clock when I woke up, it was pretty late but I did need the sleep. I stepped out of bed and looked on my phone. I had 3 missing calls and a lot of texts. Two of the calls were from dad and the other one from Lorenzo.
I decided to call Lorenzo first, because of obvious reasons.

'Hello.' Lorenzo said.
'Hey Lorenzo, I just saw that you called me.' I said
'Oh Yes, thanks for calling me back. I wanted to ask you a question.'
'Spill.'
'Would you like to go on a date with me?.' He sound really nervous.
'Yeah, sure.'
'Thank God, I tough that you were going to say 'no'.' He said.
'Don't bring God inte the conversation please. And why would you think that?'
'I don't know, I just had a feeling.'
'Okay than.'
'So are you free this week, or are you free next week?'
'This week I'm free on Thursday, Friday and Sunday.'
'Perfect, is Friday at 6.40 pm good for you?'
'Yes, that's good.'
'Okay, where do I need to pick you up?'

I gave him the adres and room of the hotel, and we said are goodbyes. I can't wait for Friday.

I laid my phone down and started to do my morning routine.
When I was done I took one of the last outfits that were in the hotelroom. And took it on.

~ Outfit Lucy :

I was to lazy to go somewhere to eat breakfast, so I ordered again some waffles with a coffee

I was to lazy to go somewhere to eat breakfast, so I ordered again some waffles with a coffee. After a few minutes it arrived and after 20 minutes I had eaten it. It was than that I realised, that I still needed to call dad back. So I took my phone and called him.

'Hallo.' Dad said.
'Hey dad. You called.' I said.
'Yes, I did. I just wanted to make sure that you're okay.'
'Why wouldn't I by?'

Ugh, he probably doesn't even care...

'Well you did run of yesterday?' He explained.
'Uhu, and..?' I said
'I tough you were sad or angry...'
'Okay. Something else you want to say?' I asked annoyed.
'Yeah, there actually is. Yesterday you told me that you 'bought' a car. But are you sure you 'bought' it and didn't steal it?'

Ow, he probably already knew that there was a car stolen at that exact day...Well of course there was, I stole it.

'Why are you askin?' I asked.
'Did you stole it?' He sounded angry, why does he even care about a stupid car.
'No, I didn't stole it...I asked it for free.' I smirked at that.
'Bloody hell! Can you come to here?' He asked.
'Sure, where are you?'
'In my penthouse. Be here in 15 minutes. And don't you even dare being late.'

After he said that, he ended the call. I putted everything in my purse and laid the finger of the man that I killed yesterday into a bag in one of the drawers. And left the hotel. After 20 minutes I was standing in the elevator of dad's penthouse. When the elevator was on the top floor, I stepped out and waited for dad.

'Dad, I'm here.' I said
'I'm coming.' He said

Not a minute later I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs.

'You're 5 minutes late.' He said.
'Your kidding, right?' I asked annoyed.
'Of course, of course.' He said laughing. I didn't really think that it was funny.
'So you wanted to talk.' I said
'Yes, yes I do. Why did you stole a car.' He asked.
'Again, I didn't stole it. I asked for it. Their's a difference.'  I explained annoyed.
'It's called stealing when you use your powers, you know.'
'Ugh, why do you even care.' I asked

I turned around to leave. If he was going to stay complaining, I definitely wasn't going to stay. But before I had the change to walk towards the elevator. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

'What!' I said with a louder voice.

'What's wrong with you today?!' He asked also with a louder voice.

'What wrong with me, what's wrong with you is the question here!'  I said still with a loud voice. I felt my eyes getting red.

'Excuse me?! You're the one that killed two persons and stole a bloody car! And YES, asking for it with your powers is the same  bloody thing as stealing!'  Now his eyes were red to.

'And I ask again! Why do you care so much about a damn car !' Wow, I almost never curse with 'damn' kinda like it.

'I don't Care about the car. I care about you, what do you think they're going to do when they find out that 'you' killed the two men AND stole a car!'

'And why do you suddenly care about me?! And with that, they aren't going to do anything!'

'Of course I care about you! Your my daughter! Why would you even DARE to think that I don't care about you!'

'Well maybe because, you literally left me! And than you stand me up! Oh yeah, you also don't want to tell anyone that we're family!'

It was silent for some seconds, we both calmed down. Our eyes are there normal colour again.

'Look, I don't want to tell people that you're my daughter, cause they are going to ask questions, a lot of questions.'

'Okay.' I really wasn't in the mood to still talk to him.

It was than that the elevator opened and Blondy came inside. She immediately looks at me.
I saw the jealousy in her eyes.

'Hello, detective.' Dad said.
I just looked at her, and gave her the fakest smile possible.
'Hey, Lucifer...And Lucy.'
'Well, I'm going to take this as my chance to leave.' I said while turning around to walk away.
'I'm not done talking to you.' He said.
'Ugh, good thing that I am.' I said  'Asshole.' I whispered louder than I wanted to. He probably heard it...
'What did you just say.' He said angry. Really angry. Ugh he indeed heard it.
'Nothing, absolutely not a single thing.' I said while turning to him. He looked really angry... really, really angry.
'So you're saying that you didn't just called me an asshole.' He asked sarcastically.
'I would never do that.' I said also with sarcasm, while placing my hand on my chest, as a form of shock.
'And now I really have to go. I would love to stay...but I can't.' I said, walking to the elevator.
'Bye, bye.' I said while stepping inside. Dad still looked angry.
'Bye.' Chloe said happy. Probably because I was leaving and because dad and I just had a discussion/fight.

Dad didn't say anything and the elevator doors closed. Thank grandpa that I'm out of there. The elevator arrived at the ground floor, and I walked out. It was than 12.40 pm. I went to my apartment and unboxed the boxes with my clothes and placed them inside of my second walk-in closet. It takes a long time to separate everything into piles, and putting everything on hangers to hang the clothes into the closet. It was midnight when I was finally finished. I went back to the hotel and did my night routine.

(A: And an other chapter is done. The twentieth chapter already. I hope you like the story so far and this chapter of course. Thank you for the 2000 readers!  Xx)