Do I know you?

Lucifer pov :

A random girl just came up to me and kissed me. I didn't mind of course, but still. She than broke the kiss and just walked back to her table. The table Lucy was sitting. Lucy was looking away, an other girl had wide eyes and the boy next to Lucy was holding his hand in front of his mouth. I think that he needs to throw up. Hehe.

'Who was that?' The detective than asked.
'Who was Who?' I asked.
'The girl that just kissed you and walked away.'
'Oh I have no idea.'
'I think she's a friend of Lucy. She is sitting with her.' She said with a smile. What was her deal, why was she happy about it? Never mind.
'Could be.' I just said.

Lucy suddenly grabbed the arm of the guy next to her and stood up. She said something to the group and than to an other guy. She than walked away with the boy to the exit. What on earth! She...! Bloody hell!

'Where is Lucy going?' The detective asked with a small but visible smile.
'Don't know.' I said while walking toward the exit. The detective followed me.

Lucy walked outside still holding the guys hand. I am going to make that boys life miserable. She immediately took him to the side and let go of his hand. The guy bended over and Lucy looked away.

'Ugh. Humans are so disgusting.' I heard her say. It was than that I saw that the guy was throwing up. He than stood up and Lucy gave him some water. 'Drink.' She said.

'Don't you have to throw up?' He asked her after he dronk a sip of the water.
'No, I don't do throwing up. That's a bit to ... disgusting.' Lucy said.
'But you do have to throw up right. I mean, you are drugged to so.'
'Yeah I probably do, but I am not going to do it.'
'If that's what you want.'

Wait what Lucy is drugged. She knows that she can get drugged, so why would she do that. Or maybe someone drugged her. If that's the case, I'll find that person and make him/her suffer.

Lucy's pov :

I am Literally so drugged. I can't even walk straight. Ugh.

'H-here drink-k some...water to.' Nick said while handling me over the bottle of water.
'T-Thanks.' I said before I took a sip. I than handed the bottle back to him.

We started to walk and it didn't really go well. I almost fell. Lucky for me Nick grabbed me just in time.

'W-we have to m-make sssure that we don't fall you know. Otherwise we are laying on the floor like ... donuts.' I said while laughing. Nick started to laugh to.
'W-what do ... donuts h-have to do w-with laying on the ground.' He said under his laugh.
'I-I d-don't knoww.' I said. We both started to laugh.

I then suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see from who the hand was. Nick also looked at the person. It was a male. I recognised him from somewhere. He didn't look very happy. When I wanted to ask him who he was a women came towards us and stood next to the man.

'D-do I know y-you?' I asked the man. He raised his eyebrow and looked at the female. She also looked familiar.
'You're joking right?' The man asked worried and a little ... angry.
'I'm n-not kidding. W-Who are you?' I asked once again. I than felt someone pulling my hand. It was Nick.
'We should go, come Luc.' Nick said while taking my hand. Ugh. That's dad's nickname.
'D-don't call me that. That's weird and gross.'
'W-why is i-it.' Nick asked confused.
'Never-mind.'

I tuned around to walk away from the man and female when the man grabbed my wrist.

'Lucy!' He said raising his voice. His voice is also so familiar.
'Don't touch me!' I managed to say without stuttering. I tried to get my wrist out of his grip. It didn't work. Why didn't it work? 'I don't know you.' I said to the man while looking him straight into the eyes. He broke the eye contact and looked down. He than letted go of my wrist. He looked hurt. But why? I wanted to ask him why when Nick started walking. I followed him. I looked one more time behind me to see the man talking to the female and looking back at me. I quickly tuned back around. But, where did I know him from.