Samael

The next day.

~ Lucy's pov :

I woke op at 7 o'clock by the sound of my phone. I took my phone and looked at the screen, Wesley was calling me. I was still half sleeping but I still picked up the phone.

'Hello.' I said
'Hey Lucy, it's Wesley.'
'Hy Wesley, can I do something for you?' I asked
'Actually Yes.' He said
'Spill.'
'Well, my friend invited me to a party, and everyone can take a plus one. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come.
'Sure, when is it.' I asked
'It's today at 9pm, it's at my friends house.'He said
'Okay, a second, I'm going to look in my agenda.'

I knew I was free, but I just wanted him to think that I'm always busy.

'Yes, I'm free.' I said
'Okay, I can pick you up, if you want to.'
'Sure.'

I gave him the address of my hotel and the number of the room.

'Okay, I will pick you up at 8:45 pm.'
'Okay, what is the thema of clothing.' I asked
'They didn't really hive a thema, but it is going to by a party, so probably a party dress.'
'Okay, what is the reason that he gives a party?'
'There is none, he just wanted to give a party.'

We both laughed and said our goodbyes.

Well I'm already up, so I probably am going to take my outfit on and get some food. I was going to wear a green dress, white heels and a white crossover bag.

Outfit Lucy :

I had my outfit on so I walked outside of the hotel and went to Starbucks to get a coffee and a cookie

'Welkome to Starbucks, how can I help you?' The barista asked.
'I would like a chocolate cookie and an iced hazelnut macchiato please.'
'Okay, what is your name?'
'Lucy.'
'Okay thank you, you can pay there and you can get your coffee right there.' She said while pointing at the places.
'Thank you.'

I paid the order and went to a table in the corner. After I finished, I went outside.
It was now 8:15 and I had an appointment for the second apartment at 8:25, so I was probably going to by late.
I walked outside and went to the building, I arrived at 8:30. A woman with papers in her hand walked towards me.

'You must by miss Morningstar.' She said while holding her hand out.
'I indeed am.' I said while shaking her hand. 'Sorry that I'm late.'
'No problem, I'm Zoë by the way.'
'I'm Lucy.'

We walked inside of the building and she gave a tour in the lobby, it was a vintage lobby, I didn't really like the style.
After she was done with the tour we went to the apartment. She gave a quick tour and gave my her number to call wen I marked the choice. I didn't really liked the apartment, it was smaller than the first one, and it wasn't modern at all.
It has a large living and dining room, a small kitchen, 1 bedroom and a bathroom.