Lorenzo

1 hour earlier before Chloe called Lucifer.

~Lucy's pov :

I was so bloody upset that he just...just, ugh he is so annoying. I want to make sure that he regrets his decision.
What could I do, I already was going to try to hang out with Dan, he obviously isn't going to like that.
But that isn't enough...what could I do? Something that he hates... And than I knew, he had asked me to not kill an other human, so maybe I just have to kill some humans. Maybe 2 or 4, we'll see. I had a big smile on my face.

Which pathetic human should I start with? Hmph... obviously someone that has money, you can never have enough of that. My eye suddenly fell on a man wearing an expensive suit. He probably has some cash in his wallet or pockets.
Yes that's the one. I smiled very creepy, that I even shocked myself.

It was the middle of the day and there were a lot of people, but I didn't care.
I'm just going to make sure that dad knows I did it, but no one else can know. I was going to wear an oversized black hoodie, light grey sweatpants, and black sneakers...Nope definitely not sneakers, heels, always heels. And a purse obviously. It's already bad enough that I need to wear pants, my outfits are always dresses and heels, and for almost every outfit I have a fitting pare of heels. I was going to put on the hood and put my hair inside of it and cover my face inside a bit to, than I'm sure that no one sees mu face and hair colour.

I hurried to my hotel, that lucky enough was only a 5 minute walk, went inside my room and changed into my outfit.

Outfit Lucy :

I run out of the hotel and went back to the place where the man was sitting

I run out of the hotel and went back to the place where the man was sitting. He was still at the same place. It was almost like he was waiting for me. Hehe. I put my hood on and thought about a good plan. 3 minutes later I had a perfect plan A, B and C. But I think plan A is going to work perfectly fine.

I was going to go to him and well ... just kill him. Than I'm going to put some blood of the man on my finger and write something in Latin on his shirt. I just didn't know what jet.
Oh I know : I tried and failed...as you can see. And a smiley of course. Dad is going to know right away that it was me, and well that's exactly the point.

I follow the plan step by stap, I saw some people taking videos and pictures. Lucky I hade a hood and sunglasses on. After I was done writing I took his wallet and looked inside, there ware a few 100 dollar bills. I putted them in my pocket and walked of like I was walking on the runway in Paris.
When I was out of sight, I ran into a small deserted street and flew away to the hotel.

I was back in my hotelroom and I took my clothes off and took an other outfit on.
I took a red dress and white heels on.

Outfit Lucy :

It was now 3:15 pm / 15:15 and I had my first appointment for the first apartment at 15:45

It was now 3:15 pm / 15:15 and I had my first appointment for the first apartment at 15:45. It was a 15 minute walk,
so I was going to leave and get a coffee before I went to the apartment. I had an Iced coffe with vanilla, something more simple today. After 15 minutes I arrived at the building, it was a beautiful gray building. I waited for 10 minutes and a man in a suite came up to me. He was really hot if I'm honest. He had Black hair and blue eyes, it looks like he's from Spain or Italy. And he was tall, the perfect length if you ask me.

'Hello, are you miss Morningstar?' He asked and he held out his hands. He had a beautiful Italian accent.
'Yes, but you can call me Lucy, that's shorter.' I said, I shook his hand.
'And you can call me Lorenzo. Shall we?' He asked while pointing at the entrance.
'We shall.'

We walked inside of the building, it was a beautiful lobby, very modern. He gave my a quick tour in the lobby, when he was done we walked in the elevator.

'So are you new in the city?' He asked
'Yes, I just moved here. I'm now living with a friend, but I want a place on my own.'
'Ah so, and where did you live before here?'

Well in hell actually but if we say that, he's going to think I'm crazy and we don't want that. Okay so he has an Italian accent, so he probably is from Italy and well I speak every language in the world so...

'Well, I was born in the south of America and when I was 10 months my family and I moved to Italy. And now I'm back in America.'
'Italy? I'm from Italy to, born and raised but when I was 22 I moved to America.'

So that means that he's older than 22, good thing that right now I look older than well ... a 16 year old.

'Don't you miss your family?' I asked.
'Yes, I do, but we meet at least once in two months. And your family do you meet them a lot to?'
'Ehm...I don't talk to my mother and it's complicated with my dad.' I said
'Oww, sorry.'
'No problem, it isn't really on my bucket list to talk to my mom anyways.'

The elevator arrived at the sixth floor and we walked out. He leaded me into the apartment. It has a spacious kitchen, living room, and dining room. It also has two bedrooms, one bathroom, two dressings and a balcony.

   The apartment is in this style :

Lorenzo gave my a tour in the apartment and I asked some questions

'So what do you think of the apartment?' He asked
'It's really beautiful, with the modern look and the big windows.' I answered
'That's exactly what I like about it to.' He said
'Than why don't you buy this place?'
'I already have an apartment in this building it's the one on the top floor.'
'Oww, it must have a beautiful view of the skyline.'
'It indeed has.'

It was quite for a few seconds until he broke the silence.

'Well, this was the tour, I hope that you are considering to give this place a chance.' He said.
'I will.'
'I'm going to give you my phone number, than you can call me with the decision you make.'
'Okay.'

He gave me his phone number, and I gave him mine. I hope he doesn't only tekst me about the apartment.

'Well, than this is goodbye.' I said
'I guess.' He said

We just stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

'Would you like to have a drink sometime?' He asked.
'Yeah, sure.'
'When are you free, he asked.'
'All the time, I don't have a lot to do here.'
'Maybe next week at 8 o'clock? .' He asked.
'That's good for me.'
'Where do you want to go?'
'You can chose, I don't really know LA that well.'
'We could go to a cafe.'
'Sure'

He gave my the adres of the cafe and we said our goodbyes. It was already 17: 40 , well I guess that we are going to the police station tomorrow. I walked to the hotel and went to my room. I ordered sushi for the evening and after 30 minutes of waiting it arrived. When I was finished, I took a shower and watched Netflix.

(A: an other chapter is done, I hope you like it. The picture in the beginning of the chapter is Lorenzo. And I know it's a bit confusing with the European and the American times, I normally use the European, but I try my best to use the American. Xx )