Raven

Lucy's pov :

'He What!?' I asked loud and with a bit red eyes.

Why on earth would Raven go to earth. What is he planning. Hooh I hope that he did not talk to father or I will kill him.

'Why?' I asked already a bit more calmed.

'I don't know. I think he was going to look for you. But considering the fact that you are not there but here.' Ralph said.

'You are lying to my face. I never expected YOU of all people to lie to my face. Well I thought wrong.' I said angry.

'I-i...' Ralph started but I started to talk again.

'I What. What are you going to say, huh?' I asked angry again.

'I promised that I wouldn't tell you why he left.' He said already stepping behind. He probably knows that I want to hit him.

'Tell me.' I said with a serious look.

'I-I can't.' Be said stuttering.

'FINE!' I yelled.

I then started to walk to my bedroom.
It was a long time ago that I've been in my bedroom. Everything is still standing in the way I left it.

My bedroom has changed a lot when I came back from The Silvercity compared to when I went to The Silvercity. And with a lot, I really mean 'a lot'. Before my heartless mother made sure I was send to the silver city, my room was...childish. With pink, red and white. And when I came back, I changed to an all black room. There still are a few red items, but most of them are black. And I love it this way.

Anyway. I would love to know why Raven is on earth. What is he planning?
I sighed before laying on my bed. It felt good to lay in my bed in my real home again.

I sat up and stepped out of bed again. I then walked up to my closed, chose a new outfit and took it on.

It's a more ... fitting outfit for in hell.

Outfit Lucy :

I checked my outfit quickly in the mirror and left my room

Let's see if the demons missed me.

'My sweet loving demons!' I called out in the hallways of hell.

Not even 5 seconds later the demons who were not 'working' came to me.

They all bowed for me, except for one...

'Dromos.' I said extremely annoyed.

'What? You want me to bow for you?' He asked sarcastically.

Dromos and I don't always get along. After I left... needed te leave The Silver City my personality changed a lot. I mean they did leave me there until I was 13. I didn't want to get back to hell, but I had to.

Anyway. One time dad and I got into a big fight short after I came back. And everyone knows that dad and Dromos do not get along. So I took revenge... After that, when Dromos and I would be mad or frustrated, we would work it out on each other.
Thank Granddad that dad never found that out.

'You annoy me Dromos.' I said.

He just winked at me.

'So can anyone tell me why Raven went to earth.' I asked with a big fake smile.

The demons looked at each other but didn't say anything.

'You.' I said while pointing at one of them. 'Talk.' I added.

'I-ehm ... I don't know.' She said while looking down.

I sighed, deep.

'Leave.' I said with no emotions. The demons just stood there, probably not knowing what to do, so I just said it in a yelling way. They all immediately left except for Dromos. Of course he again doesn't do what I say.

I looked at Dromos, rolled my eyes at him and walked to my room. I closed the door again and jumped in my bed. Not even 5 minutes later there was a knock on my door.

'Who and why?' I asked annoyed.

'Me and a reason.' Dromos said from behind the door.

'With 'a reason' I do not have enough information to let you in, Dromos.' I said while checking my nails. I want them in a black colour or red. I'll do that later.

'Just...' Silence ... he sighed 'Let me in, Lucy.' He said in an annoyed tone.

I sighed while I walked towards the door and unlocked it. Dromos immediately walked in and slammed the door closed.

'Can I come in Lucy? Thank you for letting me in Lucy? No?' I said sarcastically.

'Just ... shut up and let my think.' He said while putting his finger on my lips.

I moved his finger away and looked him in the eyes.

'Did you just tell me to, and I quote, 'shut up?'' I asked.

'Yeah I did. You talk to much.' He said while looking around my room.

'You annoy me.' I said

'And you annoy me more.' He said back.

'Then G E T . O U T.' I said.

I opened the door and pointed to the hallway.

(Tw: awkward, very awkward!! Awkward to read and write...)

He smirked before starting to kiss me.

I knew that I shouldn't have letted him in. Ugh.

I was able to close the door again, but couldn't lock it...

( A : I quickly made an other chapter, it's a small one but I really don't have time. The next update will not be posted before December 14. I hope you liked this chapter and let my know in the comments. Xx )