He's coming with us.

A : First things first... Merry Christmas!! I hope that you have an amazing day and keep safe! I know for some countries it doesn't feel like a real Christmas without being able to celebrate it with your friends and family. But make the best out of it!!

Lucy's pov :

I walked over to my closet and took a few of my clothes and putted them into a bag. Ugh. I don't want to go back to freaking earth.

I sighed when I heard a knock on my door. Probably that annoying father of mine.

'What!?' I asked annoyed.

'Can I come in?' Ralph asked. So it wasn't father. Thank granddad that it wasn't.

'Yep.' I said in a kinda sarcastic way. A way that says : only because I have to.

The door then opened and he walked in.

'I just wanted to let you know that I didn't know that your dad was standing there.' He said looking down to his hands.

'I know that. Let me guess, it was Raven that told dad to come and talk to me.'

He nodded his head slowly.

'I'm Sorry that you have to go back to earth.' He said in a sad way.

'Don't apologie, it's not your fault. I should apologise for never noticing that you had a crush on me.' I said.

'I hope I didn't make things uncomfortable by telling you that. We can still be friends right?'

'Of course we can. It doesn't change anything at all.'

'I'll miss you.' He said. He was almost crying. Ralph always has had a soft hart for,someone without a soul. He cried for the littlest things.

'It's okay. I'll miss you too.' I said while walking over to him and giving him a hug.

'Lucy!' Father yelled my name. It came from downstairs.

I broke the hug and looked at Ralph. A tear dripped of his cheek.

'Why don't you come with me to earth?' I asked.

'Your dad wouldn't let that happen.' He then said half laughing.

'You don't know that, maybe he will.'

I was thinking for a few seconds.

'Just quickly grab a bag and put a few things in it, just come downstairs with me and just go with us. If my father says or asks us something, we'll figure it out in the moment.' I said.

'Sure.' Ralph said already a bit happier.

He quickly grabbed a bag and packed a few things. We than went downstairs and father was already waiting.

He raised his eyebrow when he saw Ralph 'What is he doing here?' He asked.

'He is coming with us.' I said

Dad was about to say something but I give him a look and he shut his mount again.

Father spread his wings and so did I. He then looked at Ralph.

'You take him. I'll take his bag.' I said. I took Ralph's bag and stood next to the wall.

'You go first, father.' I said. I just want to see my father caring Ralph. Hehe. This is going to be funny.

'You're enjoying this.' Father said.

'Me? No. Never.'  I answered back.

'Of course she is enjoying it.' Ralph then said like I wasn't even there.

Dad grabbed Ralph by his shoulder and carried him bridal way. I smirked. They both looked at me with an annoyed face. I just acted like I didn't laugh. After that we went to earth. The one please that feels more like hell, then hell.

(A: Je sais, it's a very short chapter. But I wanted to end it here cause it's easier this way to write the next chapter. I do hope that you liked it and thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote (if you liked it).  Xx )

Next chapter probably on 3-4/01/2021
The first chapter in 2021!