Please...don't...

Lucy's pov :

Uncle A cleared his throat before talking. 'You need to get back to hell.' He said with pity in his voice.

'What?!' I asked confused, and with a louder voice.

'Why?' I asked, I felt my heartbeat rising.

'Lucifer and ehm she wants to see you again.' He said.

'Well to bad. I'm staying right here.' I snapped

'Yes indeed brother, she is not going back to that place.' My aunt defended me.

'Look, I get it. I want you to stay here too, but Lucifer is asking for you to come back. And he is your father.' He said kneeling down and placing a hand on my shoulder.

'I can't go back there.' I said shaking my head.

'Brother, you do realise that Orièle is juist going to try to kill her again, right?' My aunt said.

'I know...' he said sighing.

'If you know... than why would you send me back?' I asked him finally making eye contact.

'Because I have to. I don't want you to go back to that place, back to Orièle, but your father wants you to go back. And that is his decision.'

'Well, than it's my bloody decision to stay here.' I said using his own words against him.

'Lucy...' he said looking straight into my eyes.

'Why would he even want me to go back?' I started. 'I mean, 8 year old me was the one that tried to kill my grownup mother.' I added sarcastically.

He sighed.

I looked at my aunt for her to help me, but she gave me a pity smile.

'I think it's best when you go back there.' She said.'

I raised my eyebrow and looked between the both of them.

'What did he exactly did he say to you?' I asked uncle A in response he tilted his head to the 'sky' to think.

Amenadiel's pov :

'What exactly did he say to you?' Lucy asked me.

I tiled my head and thought back.

*****

(In hell, so not in Lucy's flashback )

'Lucifer?' I called out when I arrived in hell. He had asked me to come here, apparently he needed to ask me something.

'Amenadiel.' He said while stepping towards me.

'You wanted to talk to me.' I said.

'Right.' He said. 'How is my little devil?' He asked me. It was the third time that I talked to him and that he asked how she was doing since she went to heaven. So around 5 years.

'Not so little anymore.'  Is the only thing I said. Lucy had asked me to not talk much about her. Lucifer just nodded his head.

'And how is she doing?' He then asked.

'She's good.' I answered shortly.

He sighed. 'Hasn't she asked to come back to hell?' He asked with a little smile. Probably thinking that she had asked everyday to come back here. To be honest she never did once.

'No, not really.' I again said as short as possible.

'She didn't?' He asked shocked and confused.