Seriously!

Lucifers pov after Lucy called him :

Lucy just told me that she wasn't going to come, because she's not feeling well. I believed her, but I also didn't.
So after 30 minutes, I went to her hotel and knocked on the door. There was no answer, maybe she was sleeping.
I knocked again and there still wasn't any movement behind the door. So I forced the lock and the door went open.
Lucy wasn't in her bed. So I knocked on the bathroom door, with conclusion that she wasn't there.

'Bloody hell.' I swore.

I need to find her, right now. Where could she probably be? ... I have no idea.
But I hope for her that she isn't with a boy again. I went to the police station and walked to the detective.

'Detective.' I said
'Hai, Lucifer.' She said.
'You didn't saw Lucy here somewhere?' I asked.
'No I didn't.' She laughed. 'Did you lost her?' She asked.
'No, I didn't, I was tricked.' I said angry.

The detective laughed even harder when I said that.

'H-how did she trick you?' She asked trying to sound serious, but still laughed.
'She told me that she was sick, so she wouldn't have to coming with me.' I explained.

She just nodded.

'And are you going to look for her?' She asked.
'I am, and I hope for her sake that she isn't with a boy.' I said with frustration.
'Okay.'

I went back outside and started looking for her. I couldn't find her anywhere, I looked everywhere.  ... No, I didn't.
I didn't went to the mall, she probably is going to be there. I walked inside of the mall and looked in the shops. I walked out of the 12th shop and heard her voice. She was laughing. I turned in the direction of her voice and she was sitting there with a friend. Lucky for her it wasn't a boy. Than I realised that all the time she was in the police station, she couldn't socialise, so she also couldn't make friends.

I looked at the two of them for a couple of minutes and than the waiter came. I saw Lucy ordering something, and the waiter said something causing her friend to look into her purse. Than I so Lucy looking right into the waiters eyes. She was going to use her powers, probably to get what she want, but what did she want. The waiter went to the bar and came back with two glasses of champagne. Of course Lucy needed to order that. Ugh.

I looked for a few more seconds and than I left the mall. I went back to the police station and helped her with a case.

Lucy's pov in the present:

I walked out of the hotel and got into a taxi. I arrived at the cafe at 8:10, so not that late. I walked inside and saw him sitting at a table. I went over to him and greeted him.

'Hey, Lorenzo.' I said
'Good evening, Lucy.' He said, with his beautiful accent. 'How are you?'
'I'm great, how are you?' I asked
'I already was good, but now that I see you I'm even better.'

I felt a little blush appear.

'So did you decide if you're going to take the apartment or not?' He asked.
'I did, actually. I want to buy it.' I said.
'Okay, that's perfect. Than I'm probably going to see you more often.' He said
'You probably are.'
'So can you come over to the building tomorrow?' He asked
'Yes, I'm free tomorrow. When?'
'Can you come at 13h30 ?'
'Sure.'

I took my phone, and putted it into my agenda.

We talked for another three hours, and I got to know him a lot better. He insisted that he was going to pay the drink is dronk, but I didn't won't that. So I payed my half and we both left.

Description Lorenzo :

Lorenzo is a caring man, he also loves his family. He lost his younger sister when he was 15 years old, he was right now 25. He was married for over two years, but he found out that his wife was cheating on him. So he divorced her. After 4 months she married the other man, so he decided to move to America.
~~~

Lucifers pov :

After I helped the detective with the case I left, it was pretty late : 11pm. I wanted to visit Lucy, to say that's she doesn't have to come with me to work anymore. I went to the parking lot and went home. I parked my car at Lux and walked to Lucy's hotel. I arrived at her door and knocked, but there still was no answer, was she still out? I decided to go in her room again, and to stay there until she gets home. After 10 minutes she came in.

'Dad? What are you doing here?' I asked.
'I think the question is, why aren't you here.' I said

She didn't know what to say, so I broke the silence.

'So want to explain why you lied?'
'Well, I was going to meet a friend today and I knew if I would ask you, you would say no.'
'And...who said that I was going to say no?'
'Ehm, because you are well...you.' She said laughing.

I just nodded in agreement.

'Well, you don't have to come with my to work anymore.'
'Wait, what? I don't?'
'Nope.'
'Why?' She was really confused.
'Because I realised that when you are with me, you can't make any friends, and with friends I don't mean boys.'
'Ohn...thank you.'
'Well, I gotta go, bye Lucy.'
'Bye dad.'

I opened the door and went home, I was happy, that she was happy.