Chapter 57

Lucy's pov:

'And why do we need to go to a hotel.' I asked Ralph.

I felt bad for Ralph. He had finally found me and I just ran away again.
It was kind of cute when we were in the dressing room and I had turned him around, he immediately closed his eyes. It also did feel nice having his warm minty breath on my neck when he zipped my dress up.

'Lucy?' Ralph said. Bringing me back to reality. I shook my head and looked up at him.

'What were you thinking about.' He asked

'Nothing.' I said laughing.

'Well it didn't seem like nothing, I called your name like 5 times.' He said laughing.

'Anyway, I'll answer your question once again. You need sleep.' He said

'Why do I need sleep?'

'Because you're tired'

'I am not.'

'Yes, you are. You have darkcirkles under your eyes sweetheart. You're definitely tired.'

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. But my heart skipped a beat at hearing it.

'Which hotel?' I asked as we kept walking.

'I already called a hotel, it's not that far from here. And they should have two free rooms left.' He said.

'Alright.'

The rest of the walk felt like hours. After what seemed like 3hours, Ralph looked up and looked back down at me.

'We're here.' He said smiling.

'Finally. You said that it wasn't a long walk right.' I said.

'Yes well, I thought it wasn't a long walk. Apparently I was wrong.'

'Oh really.'

'Yes, really. Now stop being annoying and do inside.' He said smiling. I pushed his chest and we both went inside.

'I'll go ask for the rooms. You can just... stop annoying me.' He said.

'Haha.' I said sarcastic.

I noticed a few couches and decided to sit down. I didn't feel that well. I mean I'm physically fine. But not... mentally. I sat with my head in my hands until a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up and was met with Ralph's eyes

'You're alright?' Ralph asked.

'Yeah of course. Which rooms do we have.' I asked as I stood up.

'Yes wel about that, there was a mistake in the system. So they only have one room left. I guess that you can stay here and take that room. I'll just go to an other hotel.' Ralph said.

'Or we both stay here and just sleep in one room?' I said.

'Yes well that's possible if that's alright for you.' He answered.

'Why wouldn't it be.' I asked laughing.

Ralph went to get the key of the room and we walked to the elevator. Our room was on the fifth floor. I hope we'll have a good view.

We went to the room and stepped inside.

The room was quite big. There was a kingsized bed, e closet, a desk and a dresser. There also was a door that leaded to a balcony. We had a beautiful view on the city. The only annoying thing was that we could see right into the apartment in front of us, what means that they could also look into our room. The bathroom had a shower, bath, double sink and a toilet.