Where have you been?

Lucy's pov :

I walked inside of the restaurant and Ralph was already sitting on a table.

We talked for about 40 minutes and in that time they already gave us our drinks.
After those 40 minutes past we ordered our food.

'But like let me get this straight...' Ralph started. 'Humans keep cats and dogs and all sort of animals in their house? As pets?' He Finnish while laughing in a shocking way.

'Yes, yes they do. But why not? I mean dogs are the cutest, rats and cats are also extremely lovable.' I answered

'I don't really know why they would do that, but with those animals I can kinda understand. But do they keep horses and pigs in their house?' He asked.

I started to laugh.

'No, no only the smaller animals.' I said

'So no cow in the house?' He said sad.

'No, no cows inside the house.'

I was bout to add something when he put his hand up to silence me.

'No cows IN the house, what about in the garden?' He then asked with a small smile.

'Not in the gardens either. BUT there is a place where there are a lot of cows, a farm. And there they are inside in the winter and outside on a big field in the other seasons.'

'I want a farm.' He said serious.

I bursted out in laughter and the people next to us looked weirdly at me.

Ralph was again about to say something when a random woman arrived at the table with our food.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Ralph licking his lips and already taking his cutlery.

The woman placed the plates and was about to ask us if we would want to order something else to drink when she looked at Ralph, completely in shock. I obviously looked at what Ralph was doing.

He was eating his pasta with his hands. And his cutlery was laying next to his plate.

I kicked his shin and he was startled (A : idk if that's the good translation but yeah) , the food that was almost in his mouth fell back on his plate. He looked confused at me and I moved my head to the waitress. He then raised his eyebrow.

The woman shuck her head and came back to reality, I think she was in shock to see someone eat like ... an animal. She turned her head to me and asked if we would like something to drink.

'Yes ehm Ralph what you want?' I asked him

'Wine please.' He said

'Which one would you like?' The waitress asked.

'Red.' He answered with a raised eyebrow. Right I forgot, he has never tasted wine before, or not even seen it.

'Okay.' The lady said while writing it down she then looked at me to order.

'For me white wine please, you can give us both the bottles.'

She nodded, wrote that down and walked away.

(TW : smoking.)

After we ate all of our food we left the restaurant. It was already 23pm.

'Shouldn't we go to your father? You do know that he is going to be angry right?' Ralph said while we were walking on the streets. Obviously I knew that. But it's not because I know that, that I want to go. I was about to answer something random when we passed a few humans smoking.