Betrayer

Lucy's pov :

'Bloody hell.' I said under my breath. Of course he needed to walk in. Can this millennia possibly get any worst.
Ugh. I looked at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with the person who came in...
Dad. I sighed once again.

'Hello, doctor and brother.' Dad said. Is he acting like I'm not here, or what. Hmpf.

It was silent for a few seconds. That silence broke when there were footsteps. And suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and looked right into father's eyes. He had a small devilish smile on his face. Ugh. I can't stand that smile. I want to punch him in his face, than that bloody smile will be of his face.

'Hello Lucy. It's been a long time since I saw you, right.' He said. I looked away from his face and looked at
Linda who was looking at the both of us.

'Not as long as the time that you leaved me in hell, father.' I said between my teeth. I felt that my eyes
could turn red every moment. Dad sighed. I sighed to.

It was silent for 5 minutes. Dad was looking at me, I was looking at him. And Linda and uncle A were
staring at the two of us and at each other. It was a very uncomfortable silent. Until Linda broke it.

'So ... Lucifer What can I do for you?' Linda asked dad. It was than that dad finally broke eye contact, what means that I won the staring contest, and he looked at Linda.

'I wanted to talk with you about well you.' He said while looking back at me. Ugh. I hate him.

'Okay than Samael, what is it that you want to talk about?' I asked while leaning back into the sofa. He flinched a bit at his angelic name,
just how I like it.

'Don't you dare to call me that.' He said. His red eyes showed for less than 3 seconds. He looked angry.

'Okay, okay.' Linda said while clapping in her hands, getting both dad's  and my reaction.
'So Lucifer, what did you wanted to talk about? Maybe Lucy can answer your questions.' She said.

'With pleasure.' He said with a creepy grin.

'Nope!' I said, popping the letter p. 'Why on earth would I want to answer his questions?' I said. Linda sighed.

'Okay, Lucy just talk to your father.' Uncle A said annoyed. Thats annoying ... ugh. He probably teamed up with dad and brought me here cause he knew that dad was coming to. I hate him! Both of them to be precise.

'Mind your own bloody business. Ugh. I'm getting the hell out of here.' I said. I stood up and wanted to get home...
My real home. But no. Dad took my arm. He is never going to learn to just leave me alone.

'No. Sit.' Dad said.

'HA. You're not my boss' I said while laughing and pulling my arm from his grip. Dad looked now really angry. But like, really angry. I walked towards the window to fly out of this stupid planet. I opened the window and turned back around.

'You're a Betrayer, Amenadiel.' I said and turned back to the window. 'Goodbye' I said while spreading my wings.

'Where are you going?' Linda asked.

'Home... ... My real home.' I said. Linda looked confused. And dad had wide eyes. He was about to say something,
but I didn't want to here his annoying voice, so I just jumped out of the window and flew back to hell.

Lucifer's pov :

'LUCY' I shouted when she jumped out of the window. That evil child. I felt my eyes getting red. I stood up and walked toward the window and looked up and down. 'That little...' I said under my breath.