Hell ?

Nick's pov :

I took the box to the living room and putted it on the ground. I also grabbed the envelope out of my pocket and laid it next to the box.

I decided that I was first going to open the envelope.

I slowly opened the envelope and looked in it. There was a letter inside.

'Should I read it?' I asked myself.
'Why the hell not? She is the one that left me, so I have the right to know why. Or at least where she is.' I answered myself.

I took the letter out of the envelope and folded it open. It was a beautiful handwriting, just like the envelope. It does look like a handwriting from a very long time ago. But that isn't possible of course. I mean Lucy is just 16.

I looked again at the letter and started to read it.

Letter :

I don't get it, what does she mean with 'went back to hell

I don't get it, what does she mean with 'went back to hell.'

I'll just have to take a look into the box, maybe I will than understand what she means.

Or maybe she turned back to her old house and she doesn't like it there, so she calls it hell? But why wouldn't she have left a message then? Let's just look in the box and then I hopefully find it out.

I opened the box and looked inside. It's all very old, it also smells extremely old. Maybe it's from her grandparents?
Everything was laying upside down so I couldn't see what was on the papers/documents/letters , what ever is inside, so I took the first thing that I saw out.

It was a letter. I tried to read it but I didn't know the language, it looked like ... French or Italian or Spanish or something like that. The only thing that I did understand is the date. 14/01/1832 .
How is it possible that the letter is that old and that she has it, right here?
I started to panicking again because I didn't understand what was going on.
I took an other paper, and an other one, and an other one, until half the box was empty. I stoped because there was laying a bigger paper that separated the letters from something else in the box.

I looked at all the letters. They al had different dates. Some very close between dates, a part in the same year, but a lot in different decennia's. The latest date was in 1945. The end of  WW||.

'Maybe her family kept all of the letters and Lucy got them now?' I said to myself.

I took one of the letters and tried to just understand something. Even if it's only one thing.
I couldn't understand anything. Or just one thing. Weirded. At every end of the letters was standing L.M.
That are the first letters of Lucy names.
Oh and from Lucifer to. Ooh. There isn't anything weird about, the hole family probably has their names starting with an 'L'. That's the only possible explanation.

I sighed. 'Why can't I find anything?' I asked myself once again.

I looked outside the window for a second and saw a raven that was looking at me.
It was looking straight at me. Kinda scary. What ever. I turned back to the box and took the bigger paper out to look at stuff beneath that. There again where a lot of things and they again were al turned backwards. I think it are pictures.
I took the first one out that I could see and turned it around.