Questioning

Lucy's pov :

I woke up at 9:30 am. I felt really thirsty so I grabbed the glass of water on my night stand.
'Good morning.' I heard someone with a British accent say. I turned around, thinking that it was dad.
'Maze!' I shouted. 'That's absolutely NOT funny.'
'What, was my British accent not good enough.'
'No, not that. It was to good.'
'You were thinking that I was Lucifer, weren't you?'
'Yes, yes indeed. Why did you think I turned so quick around.'
'I thought that you were happy to see me.' She said sarcastically.
'You can be happy that I didn't threw my glass at you.'
'You would throw a glass? At daddy Lucifers.'
'Don't say that maze, that's weird. But yeah, just out off fear.'
'Wonderful.' She smirked.

' So what are you doing here?' I asked her while taking the last day outfit out of the closet.
She smiled brightly.
'You aren't saying that you came to here, just to scare me right?' I asked her.
And she grinned.
'Well that's mean.' I said trying to sound offended.
'I know, I know. But hey, this is the first time I ever could scare you. I tried-'
'But you always failed.' I finished her sentence
'Until Now.' She said proud and again with a grin.
'Yea, yea.' I said brushing it off.
'Well, I did what I had to do so, bye.' She said while walking toward the door.
'Bye Maze.'

I locked the door, did my morning routine and got dressed.

Lucy's outfit :

I grabbed my purse and a bag with the last things that need to go to the apartment

I grabbed my purse and a bag with the last things that need to go to the apartment. While I was walking to my car I got a message. I looked at my phone screen and it was Lorenzo.

Lorenzo: Hey Lucy, I just want to know how you're doing.

Me: Lorenzo! Ohn that's so sweet. I'm doing great, how are you doing?

Lorenzo:   Same as you. But what I wanted to say. I laid the other key in the lobby, just ask the guy behind the desk and he'll give it to you. I can't give it to you myself cause I'm meeting my family.

Me:   Okay, thank you for telling me. Lots of fun with your family!

Lorenzo:  You're welcome and thank you.

I putted my phone back in my purse and stepped into my car.
I arrived at the apartment building and parked my car. I did as Lorenzo told me to do and asked for the second key. The man gave it to me and I walked into the elevator. I arrived at my floor and walked out. The hallway smells fresh cleaned. An amazing smell if you ask me. I unlocked the door, walked in and locked it again. I quickly putted everything out of the last boxes and placed the items in the living room. After a short hour I had placed everything. I was finally done with giving everything a place. I let myself fall onto the sofa and putted the tv on. While I was in the hotel I found a serie about a serial killer. I love it! I love the way he killed the people and how he can convince the cops that his ex wife did it.