It's beautiful here.

Back on earth!

Lucy's pov :

After not even 5 seconds I felt sand on my legs. I opened my eyes and saw the beach where I always arrive on earth. It was already evening. A few meters further I saw also father and Ralph laying in the sand. NaHahahah. Ralph was laying on top of him. I do feel bad for him. (Ralph I obviously mean.) I stood up and walked towards them.

'Laying good?' I asked them with a wink.

Father opened his eyes and Ralph did too. He immediately pushes Ralph off him and Ralph stood up.

'Wow. It's beautiful here.' Ralph said.

Ow right, I forgot. Ralph has NEVER been to earth.

'Wait until you see the annoying humans. Then it immediately is going to be ugly.' I said. Father gave me a disproving look while standing up and straightening his blazer.

'They can't be that bad.' He said.

In that exact moment a child comes running up to us and yells dad's name. I did not know that father was into the small humans too. The child then hugs father. Dad tried to push the child away and Ralph looked confused. I do recognise this annoying child. It's that kid Maze needed to babysit on. Ugh. I hate children. I looked at her in disgust when she turned to look at me and Ralph.

She looked at Ralph and Ralph looked scared for some reason.

In that moment the one and only stupid blondy comes running toward us.

'Detective.' Father says happy. Happier than he should.

'Lucifer.' She said. She then looked at that offspring of hers and pointed her finger at it.
'Don't just run away, Monkey.' She said. Still out of breath from the running.

She then turned to me. She looked kinda annoyed that I was here too.

'Lucy. Nice to see you again,' She said. She could act pretty great.

'I would love to say the same, but my f-' I paused for a second. 'Lucifer doesn't like lying, as you know.'

She looked confused when I retook my sentence. But focused to Ralph when I was Don't talking. She didn't seem to care. Father gave my a look that I know all the best the 'Don't be rude to people' look. Ugh.

'And who are you?' Blondy asked Ralph.

'I'm Ralph, a pleasure to meet you.' He said while putting his hand out.

'I'm Chloe. Nice to meet you too.' She said, shaking his hand.

It was then that the child looked at Ralph and came closer to him.
Ralph looked again scared.

'Can it bite?' He then asked.

I smirked.

Chloe looked at him in shock, and father putted his hand on his head.

'It can.' I said joking.

He immediately jumped back and looked even more scared. And that is what they call a 'demon' these days.

'No it can't bite, I was just kidding. Well it sort of can bite but it doesn't hurt that much.' I said, laughing a little.

'Not funny.' He said.

'Ehm excuse you, Lucy. But she is not an 'it'.' Blondy then said.

'Whatever.' I said while rolling my eyes.

'Anyway. Me and Ralph are going exploring.' I said.

I was about to grab Ralph's hand and walk away but father had already grabbed my wrist.