I like you

The next day went exactly like the night before. Going to the apartment and unboxing some boxes. The ones for in the kitchen and dining room were unboxed. It was than 11.50 pm, so Lucy went asleep.

~ Lucy's pov :

I woke up at 10 am, after again a long day of unboxing stuff. Most of them were unpacked by now. Only the stuff for in the bathroom, bedroom and living room were still in one of of the boxes or bags. I stood up and did my morning routine.
It was the day that I was going on a date with Lorenzo, and the second last day that I would live in this stupid hotel. Tomorrow I need to be out of here at 17 pm. So I had enough time to unpack the last boxes today and tomorrow. I finished my morning routine and took my outfit. I was going to wear a white dress with long sleeves, a yellow purse and yellow heels.

Outfit Lucy :

I took on my outfit and left the hotel

I took on my outfit and left the hotel. I was walking on the streets, looking for a place to eat. I still haven't tried a lot of the food on earth, but I was trying te eat them all. After walking around the streets, I walked past a cafe, it looked nice so I walked in. They had a lot of stuff, but I was going to go with a coffee (of course) and a bagel. I ordered my food and sat down at a table. There were a lot of people in the cafe, almost every table was full, only 2 tables besides mine were free. After waiting for 10 minutes the barista gave me my order and I 'payed' it.

I went back to my apartment to unpack some stuff. When I arrived I immediately unboxed four boxes. After I had done the fifth I got a text. I looked at my phone and it was dad. Ugh seriously. I don't want to talk to him, definitely not after yesterday.

Dad:   We still have to finish our conversation, can you visit at 7 pm today?

Not even a 'hello', how rude. Well lucky me, I can't go today, thank you Lorenzo! I'm just going to act like I didn't see it.
I putted my phone on silent and putted it down on the table and I start to unpack again. It was already 5: 30 pm when
I stopped unpacking. I had done seven boxes, all the ones for in the living room were done now. I took my phone again and looked at my texts. How on earth did he write so many? Did he seriously not realise that I DON'T want to talk to him. Of course, their all from dad. Ugh. How annoying can he possibly be.

Dad: Lucy? I know you've probably already read it.

Dad: Answer me Lucy. It's definitely not funny to NOT answer me.

Dad: Well if you're not going to answer, I expect you to be here at 7 o'clock. Not a second later!

Dad: Still not answering? Okay, than it's settled 7 pm.

Dad: Today of course...

He is gonna be pist when I don't show up. Hahahaha! Hehe I really want to see the look on his face when it's 7:01.
I'm going to call maze and say that she needs to put a camera or something.