Hmph...

Lucifers pov (the day Lucy went on a date.) :

I woke up at 10pm and got dressed, I than went downstairs and grabbed a drink. It was than that I remembered that I didn't finish my conversation with Lucy, again. What a conversation it was, we were both yelling at each other and blaming each other. We were until the detective interrupted our conversation, also again. It was about a new case, a man was brutally murdered and one of his fingers was cut off. I should probably text Lucy to finish our conversation.

Me: We still have to finish our conversation, can you visit at 7 pm today?

I waited for 10 minutes but she hadn't didn't answered me. I'm obviously going to send her an other text. She probably already had read it but just didn't want to answer or talk to me. I grabbed my phone, again, and texted her, again.

Me: Lucy? I know you've probably already read it.

I hope for her that she answers my text, and if not I'll just text her again, and again until she answers of course. I laid my phone on the piano and when to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
I got out of the shower and make myself ready. I than went out of the bathroom and took my phone of the piano to see if Lucy had answers my text. Of course. She hasn't. She can be so rude, annoying and mean sometimes. Well like I said I'm just going to text her again.

Me:    Answer me Lucy. It's definitely not funny to NOT answer me.

I send the text and waited again for an other 8 minutes. She still hadn't answered. Why can't she just answer me?! I typed a new text, ones again, and send it. And like you would have guessed she also didn't answer that one. And the worst thing is that she probably read it. I typed again an other message and send it.

Me:    Well if you're not going to answer, I expect you to be here at 7 o'clock. Not a second later!

I waited again for now 20 minutes and texted her again. I'm really pissed right now, net even really but really, really pissed.

Me: Still not answering? Okay, than it's settled 7 pm.

Me: Today of course...

The last text was just to make sure she didn't use the excuse of : 'Oow I didn't know that you meant 'ToDaY.' If I gave her the chance she would use that. I got a call from Chloe and needed to go to the police station. When I came back home it was 6pm. I checked my phone to see if Lucy hasn't answered. Nope. She hasn't, I hope for her that she'll be here.
And if not, I am going to look for her and if I don't find he I'm going to make sure she NEVER ignores me again or stands me up. I stepped to the bar and grabbed a drink.

It was almost 7 o'clock, it were still 7 minutes and she should be here. I have a feeling that she isn't going to show up. I guess I'll see what happens.

It was now exactly 7 o'clock and she still isn't here. Okay, I'm going to wait for 10 more minutes, maybe she is just late or she was in traffic ... Probably not. I waited until it was 7:10 pm and she still wasn't here so she probably won't show up.

'Ugh why can't she just do 'one' thing?!' I said to myself while pouring a drink. I dronk it in less than 5 seconds. I am really pist at her. She can't even do one thing, one thing that I ask her to do. Hmph. I sighed. Well I'm going to look for her. And if I find her than she's gonna regret standing me up. I poured in one more drink, grabbed my phone and went in the elevator. It arrived on the ground floor, so I walked out.

Maybe I should call Maze first, I have a feeling that she might know where Lucy is. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Maze.

Me: Mazekeen, do you perhaps know where Lucy is?