The video

Lucy's pov :

I woke up at 11pm, yesterday I had a date with Lorenzo and he had confessed that he started to like me. I said I started to like him to, even though I don't have feelings for him at all. But maybe I would get them, after a while.
Yesterday was also the day that I stood my dad up. Maze said that he was angry,really angry. I didn't really care how he felt. He stood me up to so karma is a b*tch I guess.

I sat down in my bed and stretched my legs. Ugh I'm to tired to step out of bed. I sighed while I stepped out of bed and walked toward my closet. I took one of the outfits out and did my morning routine.

Outfit Lucy :

I didn't plan anything to do today except for avoiding dad of course, so I'm probably going to try unpack the rest of the boxes and bags in my apartment

I didn't plan anything to do today except for avoiding dad of course, so I'm probably going to try unpack the rest of the boxes and bags in my apartment. I grabbed my laundry bag and my purse and went downstairs, Constantly looking around to see if dad wasn't there somewhere. I walked to my car, got inside and started the car. After a short time I arrived. I think that normally it would take 2 times longer to drive their, but not with my speeding.

I stepped out of car and went to my apartment. I walked inside and putted my laundry in well the laundry space. I decided to first unpack everything in the bathroom and after that everything in my bedroom.

After 5 hours I was finally done. I took my really long but well the bathroom does take a long time to organise. I was just about to grab my phone to order something to eat when I got a call from Melissa. I took my phone and answered it.

'Hello.' I said.
'Hey Lucy, how are you doing?'
'I'm great, how are you?'
'Same, I wanted to ask you a question.' She said in a mysterious way.
'Okay, now I'm scared.'
She laughed. 'It's nothing to be scared of.'
'Than what is it.' I said trying to sound scared.
'Well, I got invited to a party and I can bring someone, so I wanted to ask if you would like to come. Just to be clear I don't take 'no' for an answer.'
'Hmm. I don't know Mell. Where is it?'
'It's at a club called [name club].'
'And who invited you?'
'It's the owner of the club that asked me. And the owner is really hot, he has blond hair.'
'Wait, wait. You don't know anything more about him?'
'I do, but if you want to know what he looks like you have to come to the party.'
'Okay, okay. But just to see the man you're interested in.'
'Yeeey! Okay it's tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 7:30. I'm going to hang up before you change your mind, bye.' She said as fast as she could. It was quite funny.

I quickly texted her to ask what she was going to were. She texted my immediately back. She was going to were a short light pink dress with a V-neck. And with that black heels and a black purse.

Well I guess that I need to find a party outfit to were. I walked to my walk-in closed and looked at all my dresses. I than came across a short, red, satin dress. It was perfect. I than walked into my second closet to look for shoes and a bag. I found black heels and a black purse. I laid the outfit to getter and it was perfect. I putted it on a bench and left my apartment. I again looked around to see if dad wasn't their, lucky for me he wasn't.

I arrived at my car, so I stepped in, and drove to the hotel. When I arrived I parked the car and went to my hotelroom.
I immediately ordered food. While I was waiting for it I realised that today was the last day that I was going to sleep in the hotel. Tomorrow I need to be out of here at 3pm. And than in the evening I'm going to a party with Melissa. It's going to be a busy day.

My food had finally arrived after waiting for an hour. I eat the hole meal after 10 minutes. I've never eaten that fast.
I was about to change into my pyjamas when I heard a knock on my door. I hope that it isn't dad, cause than I'm,dead.
I went to the door and looked through the peak hole. Thank grandpa! It was just Maze. I opened the door and let her in.

'Maze!'
'Lucy!'
'So do you have the video of dad's reaction?'
'Of course I have.'
'You haven't watched it haven't you?'
'No, what do you even think. It's much more fun to watch it with you.'
'I know, I know. Spoken of my dad, have you seen him around lately?'
'Yes. In his penthouse, didn't he show up here?'
'Not that I know off. I did look around whenever I came out the hotelroom to see if he wasn't somewhere spying on me.'
'Well, lets watch 'the movie' right.'
We both laughed at that.

Maze putted the laptop down and started it. I grabbed us drinks. When I had purred us both drinks, the video had started. A perfect timing if you ask me. I sat down and gave Maze one of the drinks.

We watched the video and constantly laughed. It was a very funny video. We talked for 30 more minutes, within those I gave her the address of my apartment. We said 'goodbye' and than she left. I locked the door and cleaned the room a bit. After that I watched a move, did my night routine and went to sleep.

( A: I hope you like this chapter! I didn't have a lot time but still wanted to upload something. Thank you guys so much for 100 votes! Xx )