England

'Let me guess... They have no idea that you're in England?'  He said with a grin and raised eyebrow.

'Jep' I answered letting the p pop. I took an other sip of my drink when my phone rang again. Theodore peered at the screen and almost fully turned towards me.

'Maybe you should pick up and just say that you're in England. They're probably really worried about you.' He stated.

'Right... n-not gonna do that..'

He looked me up and down and turned back to his drink, now standing in front of him. He picked it up and took a rather huge sip.

'And y-you say something about my drinking h-habits... have you ever even not-noticed yours?' I questioned as I watched him place the glass back on the counter. He just shrugged.

'G-gonna go to the bathroom.'  I said as I stood up.  'Can yyou watch my stuff?' I asked, straightening my black dress.

'Sure.' He answered.

I turned and walked to the bathroom.

Theodore's pov :

Lucy turned around and walked to the bathroom.
Her phone rang once again.

Maybe I should quickly pick up and let her father or whoever is calling know that she is fine. Or maybe I shouldn't... it's not really my business...

But...

Before I could even think about other possibilities, I picked her phone from the counter and picked up the phone.

I was going to say hallo, but the person on the other side of the line thought otherwise.

'LUCY! You sadistic, sociopathic, annoying, selfish not human. Where on this bloody earth are you?!' The voice on the other side yelled.

What a lovely family or friend group she has.

The other side went silent. I took that as a sign to start talking. I cleared my throat and took a silent sight.

'Not Lucy, it's Theodore... right you probably do not know me. E-' before I could even continue the voice talked again.

'Ow right, sorry for the yelling. Hold on... who are you? What are you even doing with Lucy's phone? And where even is that brat?' The voice asked.

'Well... Lucy's in the bathroom right now and her phone has been ringing all the time and she was the one that told me it was her father or uncle or something like that calling her to know where she is. So I guessed that you guys should be worried so I picked up to let you know she's fine.' I fast talked hoping the voice wouldn't cut me off again.

'Alright, and I'm Malphas...how do you know Lucy exactly?' The guy questioned.

'We just met a few hours ago at a bar. And you are what of Lucy?' I said and asked.

The other side went silent for a few seconds.

'I'm Lucy's boyfriend.' He said.

'Which bar? I can pick her up from there.' Malphas asked.

'That's the thing. She told me you guys don't know where she is... well, Ehm, she's in England, Londen to be exact.' I answered.