More about Lucy

Just a quick character description to know Lucy (the protagonist) a bit better :)

Lucy Morningstar is a stubborn girl, older than 16000 years in the body of a 16 year old. She has long dark brown hair with little curls at the bottom and has dark brown eyes. She looked a lot like Lucifer. Even her British accent sounded the same as Lucifers. She also has the same power 'the desire power' and 2 other powers: a power that gave her the ability to see when a human is lying; and the other one makes het able to let humans do whatever she says. She does not get effected by alcohol. But can get effected by drugs.
An other thing her and het father have in common is that her eyes turn a blood red colour when she gets angry. Her wings are a red colour with a few black ones in between.
And one thing is sure se does not take 'no' for an answer.

Her best friends are Raven and Malphas (you'll here more about them later in the story) a few other close friends of hers are Dromos, Maze (obviously), and one of her aunts. She once had a good relationship with her uncle Amenadiel but let's just say that that didn't really end up well...

She had a really rough time growing up mostly because of her mother.

Spoken bout het mother, she is human and does not have any abilities. Lucifer was able to bring her mother to hell and arranged that she won't die from old age.