Unboxing

~ Lucy's pov :

I drove away with the car and went to an abounded parking garage. I took the paint and the numberplate out of the bag and started to spray the car with the paint, it was black paint. It was fast dry because it was fast drying paint. When I was 100% sure they it was dry, I hanged the numberplate onto the car and drove home. I parked the car, went into my hotelroom and took a few boxes with me. When the car was almost completely full, I drove to my apartment.

I arrived and brought the boxes one by one into my apartment. When all the boxes were out of the car, I putted every box in the room where it belongs. And after that I went back to the hotel and repeated that for several times. After I had put the last box in one of the rooms, I was finally finished. It already was the end of the day. The only thing that's now left in the hotel, are some closes to wear for the next 4 days. After the 4 days, I was going to move into my apartment.

I drove to the hotel and ordered a pizza. When I had eaten it, I did my night routine and watched some Netflix.
I went to sleep at 1 am.

***

I woke up at 10am and did my morning routine. After that, I took my outfit on: a white dress with red heels.

Outfit Lucy :

I took my outfit on, and I was going to go to a shop for home supplies

I took my outfit on, and I was going to go to a shop for home supplies. I walked out of the hotel and stepped in my car.
I wanted to be fast, cause I have a lot to do today. It was a 40 minute drive. That was already long enough, but of course I also needed to keep me on the bloody speedlimit. Or not. I drove 160 km/h on a road of 90 km/h. Maybe a little bit fast, but I am a Morningstar. Then I suddenly heard sirens, I looked into my side mirror and so a police car. I drove to the side and put the window down.

'Miss, can you stop the car.' The cop asked.

I stopped the car and looked at the cop, he didn't look friendly at all.

'Why are you driving so fast?' The cop asked.
'Why are the speed limits so low?' I asked.
'Can I see the documents, please?' He asked annoyed.
'Sure.' I took the documents and my drivers license, and gave it to the cop.

He first went to the documents and after at my drivers license.

'Morningstar, are you related to Lucifer Morningstar?' He asked.
'Why are you asking?' I asked.
'Can you step out of the car miss?'

I stepped out of the car and he handcuffed me immediately. He probably didn't know that I could just get out of them.

'Rude.' I said as he pushed my inside the car.

The drive was silent, after half an hour we finally arrived at the police station. I hope that dad isn't here.
We walked inside and I saw Dan standing there.

'Why is she handcuffed?' He asked while looking at my hands.
'She drove 160 km/h on a road of 90 km/h.' The cop said
'Why were you driving so fast?' Dan asked.
'No reason.' I said while looking around, if dad wasn't here somewhere.

The cop took me into an office, I sat down at a chair and the cop sat in front of me.
He took my documents and drivers license.

'You aren't of age, so we're going to need your guardian.' The cop said
'My what?' I asked confused, I didn't know that you needed that.
'The one who takes care of you.' He explained, he probably tough I was stupid for not knowing that.
'I need that?' I asked with a raised eyebrow.
'Yes, yes you do.' The cop said annoyed. 'Just stop with being annoying and give me the name of your guardian?'

I was about to say that I don't have that, when dad came into the room with documents in his hands.

'That would be me.' dad said.
'Wait, What...you're her guardian?' He asked confused. 'How are 'you' her guardian?' He was really confused.
'We're related.' I said quick.
'How?' He asked even more confused.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. The cop looked at the documents and broke the silence.

'You're her father?' The cop asked confused to dad.
'Mph...yes, yes I am.' Dad said sighing.
'Wait what, you never mentioned that you have a child.' He said.
'That was the point.' I said. When I said that, dad looked a bit hurt at me. Well, he did say it himself.
'Do Chloe or Ella or even anyone know?' He asked
'No, nobody knows.' Dad said.
'Except for you of course.' I said while smiling a bit.
'And I don't want them to know, jet.' Dad said.
'So you aren't going to mention that you have a...child.'
'No, not yet.'

The cop asked some confused questions and then let me free. We went outside the room, and dad immediately grabbed my arm and dragged me into a storage room.

'Care to explain why you were driving 160 km/h ?' He asked mad.
'I don't really have a reason, I just didn't have a lot time to drive 90 bloody km/h .'

He just nodded and finally let go of my arm.

'Well, now one of the cops knows that you are my daughter.'
'And...' I frowned my eyebrows.

He didn't say anything, was he that ashamed of me? I started to have tears in my eyes, so I quickly left so that he wouldn't see me crying. It was really weird that I cried, I almost never cry. I heard him call my name, but I just ren outside. I stepped in my car and drove away. After 30 minutes I arrived at the store. I walked inside and looked around. I needed a crockery and some pans, and knifes of course.

After an heure walking in the store, I left with everything I needed. I'm really mad and frustrated, I looked at the knife in one of the bags and took it out. Maybe I should kill someone, that calms me down. I putted al the bags into my car and locked the car. I had the knife in one of my hands, maybe it's better when I kill someone with my barehands. More fun!

I looked around the parking and finally sow someone that I wanted to kill. It was a redhead boy with brown eyes. I looked him into the eyes and used my powers.

'You aren't going to scream, or do anything to get people's attention.' I said.
'Yes, miss.'
'Perfect.' I said happy, seeing that it worked. Of course it worked, but still.

I punched him into the face and his nose started to bleed.

After I did a lot of painful things to him : one of the things was that I cut his finger of, it was in my purse. Kinda rude...but yeah. I went back to my car and drove away to the apartment. When I got there I took the bags out of the car and took them upstairs. When everything was in my apartment, I started to unpack the boxes that have my heels inside. After one hour and 40 minutes I was finally done with unboxing all of the boxes and bags from my shoes and placing them into one of my dressings. I had one for my heels and the other one for my clothes. Good thing that I have two. It was than 22 o'clock, so I went back to the hotel, did my night routine and went to sleep.

(A: Thank you guys for 1500 readers! Let me know what you think of this chapter. Hope you like it! Xx )