Her last name.

Nick's pov :

After 10 minutes An arrived and walked up to us.

'Where?' An immediately asked.

'Come!' Mell said.

We arrived at Lucy's front door again and An looked at the lock.

'It's a hard one.' She said with a sighed.

I grabbed my head with my to hands and started to panic again.

'Nick it's okay.' Mell said. 'It will all be just fine. She will be just fine.' She added.

'Why didn't you just ask someone at the lobby?' An asked in a 'duh' way.

'We did.' I said

'But she asked Lucy's last name, and I ... I don't know what it is.' Mell finished my sentence.

'Yeah, actually. I don't know it either. She never told me.' An said while thinking deeply.

'Maybe she has Instagram?' I said.

'Maybe.' Mell said happy while taking her phone and looking her up. She didn't find someone that lived in LA with the name Lucy.

'Ugh.' An said. 'I can't get this stupid lock open.' She said.

'Can I help you?' A man suddenly asked. The man was well dressed in a black suit.

Mell did the hole story of the lobby to the man and man had wide eyes.

'How do you not know Lucy's last name if she is your friend?' He asked.

'I don't even know. I hadn't even thought about that.' Mell said.

'But who are you?' I asked the male.

'Lorenzo. I am the owner of this building. And Lucy is a friend of mine.' He said with a little smile.
I hope that he isn't Lucy's boyfriend or whatever. He did say 'friend' in a really weird way.

'So you know her last name?' I asked.

'Yes, I do ... but I can't share private information.' He said. We all immediately looked disappointed. Mell even started to have tears in her eyes.

'But ... I could accidentally let the keys fall.' He said while grabbing something out of his pocket.

'Well, good luck with your friend.' Lorenzo said. He than turned around, walked away and threw the key right in front of my feet's.

An directly grabbed the keys and opened the door.

'Wow' she said while stepping inside. I than also walked inside. It was a beautiful apartment. With big windows and it had a lot of space.

Mell closed the door after she walked in and called Lucy's name.

'Lucy?' She said. ... No answer. 'Lucy we're inside of your house.' She than said. ... Still not a single sound. Mell sighed.

'I don't think she is here.' An said.

'But she always takes her phone everywhere where she goes.' Mell than said.