Bought!

~ Lucy's pov :

Dad had just left and I went to sleep. The next day I woke up at 10 o'clock. I did my morning routine and I chose my outfit out : a basic white dress with checkered heels and a purse.

Outfit Lucy :

I got dressed and ordered breakfast, after 30 minutes it arrived

I got dressed and ordered breakfast, after 30 minutes it arrived. I ordered pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. When I was finished eating, it was 11am25 , so I packed an other box with stuff.

I left the hotel at 13h10, the apartment wasn't far from my hotel, so,I walked to the building. I was perfect on time. I walked into the building and saw Lorenzo waiting for me. When he saw me, he immediately came up to me.

'Good morning, Lucy.' He said.
'Good morning Lorenzo.' I repeated.
'Are you ready?' He asked.
'Of course I am.'
'Okay let's go than.'

We went to the back of the lobby into one of the offices. He sat down on of the chairs and I sat opposite from him.
He took a document out of a drawer, and laid in front of us.

'So I'm going to go through the documents and tell you what you need to know.' He said while taking a pen.
'Okay.' I said

We went trough the document and I signed them. I bought the apartment! I finally had a place on my own. And I finally didn't need to live in a hotel again.

'Okay than were finished, I guess.' He said.
'Uhu.' I nodded.
'Well, from now on you're going to see me a lot more often.' He said, smiling widely.
'I guess so.'

We both laughed at that.

'Well, I have to go.' I said
'Okay, than I'll see you...soon probably. When are you going to start moving?' He asked.
'Ehm, I already have packed some stuff, so probably in this week I'm going to move everything.'
'Okay, have a nice day.'
'You to, bye.' I said
'Bye.'

I left the office and went out of the building. I went home and started to pack the other stuff. It was then that I realised, that I have no idea how I'm going to bring all the boxes from the hotel to the apartment. Maybe I should get a car...Or better steal a car. I had again the perfect idea, the only difference is that, now it isn't a plan to kill someone. Hehe.

I was first of all going to get a new numberplate, and when I've done that, I'm going to steal a-...my new car. And put the new numberplate on it and give the car a different colour.

I already had gotten the numberplate and putted it into a bag. The next thing I got to do, is going to a store and well ask friendly for the car. So I took a Taxi to one of the car stores and went inside. I walked directly up to on of the sellers.

'Excuse me, I want to buy a car.' I said friendly to the man.
'Which kind of car are you looking for? Do you have a particular brand you like?' He asked
'I like red cars.' I didn't really like red cars, but it's a bright colour, so if I change it there's less chance that I get caught.
'Okay, and do you want leather seats? Ore a skylight?'
'Yes, I want ... both.' I said.
'I think I have the perfect car for you.'

I followed him to the back of the store, there was standing a red BMW, with a skylight and black leather seats. It was the perfect one.

'This is the perfect one, I want to buy it.' I said.
'Right now?' The man asked confused.
'Yes, right now.'
'Okay, sure. I'm going to show you first of all how the car works, and then I'm going to go through the documents.'
'I don't need to know how it works, I know how it works.'
'Sure, than we're going to go through the documents.' He said a little confused.

He leaded me to an office and I took a seat on one of the chairs. He took the documents and opened them. After we went trough the documents, I looked him in the eyes.

'You're going to sign the documents, give them to my and get my car ready. When I'm gone, you don't remember who I am and what I looked like.' I said while using my powers.

'Yes, of course miss.' He signed the documents and made the car ready. I stepped into 'my' car and drove away.

(A: I'm sorry that it isn't a long chapter, but I didn't have a lot time. I do hope you like it! Xx )