Linda

Lucifer's pov :

I arrived at Linda her office and walked inside. No one was there. I walked towards the desk, there was laying a paper on her desk :  'Lucifer : if it's you. I am not here at the moment but I'll be back at 2:45pm. Greets Linda.'  The letter said.

I sighed.

I stepped back in my car and drove to the police station to help with a new case.

Lucy's pov 1:40pm :

We arrived at a building where Uncle Amenadiel parked the car. We both stepped out and walked inside of the building, toward one of the offices. Uncle A knocked on the door and an unfamiliar voice said that we could come in. Uncle A opened the door and we both walked in. A woman with blond hair and glasses was sitting on a desk.

'Hey Linda.' My uncle said.

'Hello Amenadiel' The woman said. She than looked at me. 'And?' She asked while looking from me to my uncle.

'Oh right, this is Lucy...' He said. He rubbed the back of his head and started to talk again. 'She is a family friend.' He added. ... Great, again my own bloody family calls me a friend. How friendly of them.

'Oh, Lucifer told me about you.' The Linda woman than said to me. I shocked on my own salvia and looked at her.

'He did?' I asked confused.

'Ow, than you know that she is-' Uncle A said before Linda cutes him off.

'Lucifers daughter, right?' She asked. I almost shocked again. Weird that he told her about me. Hmm, whatever.

'Yeah, don't call me that.' I said. Uncle A suddenly looks at my with big eyes. 'Pleas?' I added. Thinking that maybe he wanted me to say that. But no, he just looked even more in shock than he already was.

'Right.' Linda said, breaking the awkward silence. 'Take a seat.' She added while pointing at the couch. We both sat down on the couch and Linda did the same but on the chair.

'So how are you guys doing?' Linda asked to us. I could tell that she asked it more to me.
What did father tell her about me?

'I'm doing great.' Uncle A said.

'Same.' I said, while checking my nails. Also not being interested to start a conversation.

'Are you sure?' Linda asked me. Ugh. I sighed.

'Yes' I said annoyed 'Why would you think that I'm not?' I asked her. Maybe she will tell me what father told her.

'You don't seem happy.' She said. What on earth! What is her deal? I just looked, nodded and rolled my eyes.

'What did my father tell you about me?' I asked while sitting at the end of the couch and bowing closer to her.

'Not a lot. He told me that he asked you to meet him, and that you didn't show up.' She said. Uncle Amenadiel was following the conversation, he seemed very interested in it.

'Oh, yeah. I saw his messages, you know. I just wasn't in the mood to talk to him. It was quite funny to see his ... reaction' I said. Linda raised an eyebrow at that.  'I wasn't there of course. Maze and I just placed a camera to film his reaction.' I explained laughing.

'Ooh. But why didn't you want to talk to Luc-your father?'  She asked. I raised my shoulders.

'Why don't you ask unnecessary questions to my uncle. I bet that he would love to answer them, right.' I said. While looking at uncle A.

'Okay, than.' Linda said. She sighed.

**********

After 30 miserable minutes of uncle A and Linda talking past, she asked if Amenadiel could go outside for a few minutes. She wanted to talk to me ... in private. Pretty weird. Yeah. Uncle A went outside, when the door closed, Linda turned her head to me.

'What did you want to talk about?' I asked her.

'Oh, I just wanted to know how you're doing ... how you're really doing. And maybe you could tell me why you are with Amenadiel. Lucifer told me that you don't have a good relationship with Amenadiel, so why did meet with him?' Linda asked. That is a very annoying question. I hate humans more than ever at this exact moment.

'First of al, like I said before, I am doing great. And well, you're right I absolutely do not have a great relationship with my uncle, so I also didn't meet with him. I would never meet with him on propose.' I explained to Linda. She raised an eyebrow and wrote something on a paper.

'Than how are you here with him together?' She than asked.

'It's a funny story.' I said while grinning. Linda looked at me and nodded.

'And what is the story?' She asked.

'So yesterday I was at a party, me and one of my friends got drugged, I was going to take my friend home, some strange man talked to me on the streets. Eventually went home with my friend and well yeah. I than woke up the next morning, so a few hours ago, went outside his apartment as soon as possible. I didn't quite recognise where I was, so I was going to ask a man that I saw. I went over to the man, and that was my uncle.  And than I ended up talking to my father's therapist. How ironic, am I right.'  I said really fast. Linde looked at my with wide eyes. She nodded and wrote again a few things down on the paper.

'Okay.' She said while she looked back at me.  'And that strange man that talked to you, what did he look like and what did he tell you?' She asked interested.

'He was tall, had dark coloured hair and ... that's everything I can remember. I couldn't really see straight.' I explained.
'Oh and he knew my name. And when I was about to walk away from him, he took my arm and when I told him to not touch me,  he looked hurt. So I guess that I know him.' I said, I didn't really remember a lot about the conversation I had with him, I did remember that there was a woman with him. 'Oh and there was a women with him, she had a lighter colour hair. I think it was blond' I added. Linda looked at me with a raised eyebrow and looked at her paper.

'The description that you give, sound like it maybe could have been Lucifer. Do you think it was him?'

'I-I don't know. O Granddad. I hope it was not him.' I said.

'Have you checked your phone to see if he called you?' Linda asked.

'No, my phone is dead.' I said. Linda just nodded. I want this conversation to end as soon as possible.
'Maybe uncle Amenadiel should come back in.' I said while turning my head to the door. Linda was about to say something when I shouted his name. Not even 10 seconds later the door went open. He walked in, closed the door and sat back down next to me.

****************

Linda and uncle A talked for another 15 minutes, sometimes asking me questions that I would answer as short as possible. Linda was telling something to us when the door suddenly opened.

'Bloody hell.' I said under my breath...

(A: Heyy, thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it, let my know what you think about it in the comments.  Xx )