Just A Thought

So guys this is not a chapter. It's a way for me to reach all of my current readers so I can ask all of you a question.

I've recently been thinking about this ship and others involving Athena. For me it's always been clear that's she's a lesbian. However the people she'd date tend to change from time to time in my mind. Obviously my favorite is and always will be Nike. I mean why else would I write this book? And I just want to say thank you so much for all of you that have shown your support, not only in the many reads I did not see coming for a minute. But also in the votes on your favorite chapters and the occasional comment. I never thought I'd make it here with this book. So for that I will always be grateful!

Now my actual question. Would any of you be interested in seeing Athena with someone else? For example the other day I saw some artwork that shipped our dear wisdom goddess with dear Aphrodite. I started thinking about it and I actually quite liked the possibility.

If any of you like the idea please let me know by either voting on this chapter or in a comment. Also if you have a certain goddess you'd like to see Athena with you can leave that in a comment as well and I'll write a piece about them. Most likely in another book though, so if you don't want to miss that you might want to follow me. But of course no pressure. The choice is (as it always should be) entirely your own.

Have a good day, noon, evening, whatever it is where you live and enjoy the books you read.

- Athena_9909