#55 * That One Night..

Requested by Prince_Magnus

Warning:
This chapter contains smut. If you're not into this or don't like reading content like this I suggest you skip this chapter and move on to the next one.

Also a quick note that both Nike and Athena are very much mortal in this one.

- Athena

------------------------------

Nike's pov:

When she entered I knew I was her target.

I sat on a bar stool enjoying my drink. Next to me sat my sister Bia. She wasn't paying much attention though. She was flirting with a certain lawyer named Dike.

I didn't really like her. Especially not since our names were too close together. I prayed to the gods that she wouldn't take her home tonight. Knowing my sister she would 100% moan the wrong name and I would be scarred for life.

Allas my prayes didn't seem to work as Dike got more touchy. I ignored it and shoved my stool a couple inches away from them.

Since I didn't have anything better to do I let my eyes inspect over the room. It's quite a basic club except for the part where it's queer. Upstairs was the VIP-area and downstairs was a dancefloor a bar and a couple of tables on the sides.

By now it was about 11pm and the place started filling up. People started dancing too.

My eyes passed the entrance rather quickly, because quite frankly who is interested in an entrance?

Then something registered in my brain and my eyes shot back to the entrance. Three women had entered. As they walked the confidence radiated off of them.

For a moment I made eyecontact with the one leading the trio. A smirk laced her lips as she winked at me.

I made the mistake of scanning the rest of her body. She wore a black button-up shirt and had it dangerously low unbuttoned. From what I could see this lady wasn't wearing a bra. She topped her outfit of with grey dresspants and white sneakers.

The three of them walked to the stairset and went uptairs. I could feel a blush creep onto my cheeks and I swallowed. She was gorgeous.

Athena's pov:

The moment Artemis, Hestia and I entered, the room had their eyes on us for a brief moment. Then they either went back to what they were doing or kept staring. I caught a young woman's eye and winked.

Even from here I could see her melting. To be honest I lived for that second where they all just stared and lost their thoughts.

The three of us went up stairs and sat down in one of the sofa's. A waiter hurried over. They had a tanned skintone and curly hair resting on top of their head.

"G-good evening Mss. Soriano. Is there a-anything I can bring for you?" They asked, their voice trembling.

I could see their hands shaking. They were very nervous.

"What's your name?" I asked the waiter.

"D-dimitri." They responded.

"Pronouns I should be aware of?"

"T-they/them." Dimitri swallowed.

"Alright then Dimitri. Take a deep breath and try again." I said, giving them a nod.

They did as I asked.

"Is there anything I can bring for you?" Dimitri repeated themself.

They sounded a bit more confident which was exactly my goal. Artemis, Hestia and I ordered a drink and Dimitri went back downstairs to go fetch our drinks.