#96 * Victory in the palm of my hand

Warning:
This is an NSFW piece and therefore contains mature content. Please be mindful on whether or not this is something for you.

- Athena

------------------------------

Athena's POV:

The lights were dimmed, the wind from outside blew through the cracks of the windowsill and my wife sang in the bathroom ever so softly. I let myself get one with the softness of the matras while getting hugged by the warm big blanket covering me.
Lost in thought I heard the bathroom door open. My goddess, walking outside towards the bedroom, wearing only a robe. It's made of this beautiful white lace from top to bottom, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her curves were beautifully highlighted by the lighting coming from behind her. With every step she comes closer to me. I hold my breath a bit more.

"Like what you see?" My wife, the victory goddess, asked.

She was standing a few steps away.

"I do. I have seen you everyday for thousands of years and yet you keep mesmerizing me time and time again."

Nike smiled while she loosened the belt of her robe and let the fabric slowly fall off her shoulders. Her body looked as perfect as ever. She knew very well that she was  making me wait, hungry for that touch of hers. Her smell intoxicated me while she laid right next to me under the covers.

"Come lay on my arm, gorgeous." I said softly.

She obeyed, laying her head on my shoulder. I could feel her sweet breath flowing over my skin. The warmth of her body intertwined with mine. Her hand softly on my chest, tracing circle after circle. With my hand I got a few of her long, stray hairs out of her face. They flowed ever so gently over her face. My thumb went from the tip of her nose, over her soft lips and onto her chin. I couldn't control myself any longer. Her amber eyes looked up, straight into mine.

"Can I kiss you, pretty?" I asked while aligning her face perfectly with mine.

She licked her lips while moving her hand to the back of my neck.

"Please, do."

I didn't need to know any more. I pushed her closer to me by the middle. Her hand on my neck grabbing me in tighter. Every kiss filled  me up with more desire. I hoped this was going to happen. This tension between us, of longing for each other has been here since that meeting of the war with Thrace.

Nike's POV:

"Wife, behave." Athena whispered in my ear.

My hand was still teasing them under the table, going up and down their thigh. Going closer and closer between their legs. I could feel them getting warmer and twitching with anticipation. My wife grabbed my hand tightly as I neared their sensitive space. Their hand guided my hand back to my own leg, while working out the plan. I sighed. I just wanted to make this very boring meeting interesting. The chances of such an army as Athena's, going up against some farmers and winning was immensely high. They could even do this blindfolded. I am literally just sitting here and frankly don't understand why we are even bothering ourselves with this. I escaped Athena's hold and put my hands above the table in defeat. My hands supported my head. Next to me, my wife's grin showed off how proud they were of their little victory. The goddess of war was pleased too quickly. My victory would come. Maybe not here and now, but there was still a whole day to make up for it. While Athena kept explaining the plans to Zeus, their hand moved beneath the table, starting to go up and down on my leg now. It would seem my victory came sooner rather than later. My wife's touch made my head go crazy. I needed every ounce of focus to not flinch at the tingling feeling spreading throughout my body.

"Do you approve of this, Nike?" Zeus questioned from across the table.

Athena squeezed my leg, giving me a sign. I looked up and turned towards him.

"Of course, I agree with Athena's train of thought. It will be the shortest way towards victory." I said, trying my hardest to keep a straight face.

With a smug smile, my wife pierced my gaze with her stormy gray eyes.

"You are turning quite red, dearest. Are you feeling okay?" They asked.

"I mean it is quite hot in here, no?" Ares replied before I could even open my mouth to say something back.

I felt Athena's finger starting to draw shapes from my knee all the way to my hip and back to my thigh. I couldn't focus on anything. In my mind those notes and strategies weren't laying in the middle of the table, my wife was.

Athena's POV:

I could almost feel myself burst of desire for more. Nike had been teasing me all day long, pushing my boundaries to the point where I squirmed at the most inappropriate of moments. I turned her on her back on our black satin sheets. Now was my turn to make victory come. While my bodyweight rested on her pelvis I started kissing her from her lips to her ear.

Whispering I ask "Will you be my good girl now?"

Her cheeks were getting red from the heat, I presumed.

"I will be" she replied.

I loved knowing how she felt safe enough to surrender to me. How she could give me her whole body. How she could let me explore all of her body, pushing all her buttons. How she could enjoy just the least amount of touch as much as the most. I slowly kissed her ear down to her chest. One kiss after the other until I got to her nipple. Her breathing was already getting deeper with excitement. I let the sensation of my tongue flow over her nipple slowly but steadily. My hand explored the other breast, stroking my finger over the other nipple. Her back is tensing up little by little. Her breathing was now accompanied by sounds. Those moans made me love this so much more. When I started sucking her nipple her moans got louder. I listened to every breath she took, feeling her natural rhythm to follow along to, feeling her nails digging ever so slightly into my skin. I made my way further down her body. I moved myself so that I could sit on my throne, the top of her thigh. My leg put a slight pressure between hers. Her hand in my neck pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips meeting felt divine after an entire day of longing. The tiniest push on my lower back signaled me to move my pelvis, to move my core onto her. In the rhythm of her breathing I grinded on her thigh. My leg was now putting even more pressure between her legs. The space where our bodies met was getting wetter and hotter with the second. Our bodies, our rhythms, our breathing in sync. Her moans got louder. The tension in the room rose higher and higher. Her hand traveled slowly but surely from my back to my thigh.

"Wife, behave." I command with a smile, hinting back to earlier today.

Nike's smile quickly changed back to desperation. I slowly started brushing my hand on the inside of her leg.

"Can I, princess?"

She nodded as a gasp escaped her throat in excitement.

"Be a good girl and answer me using your voice."

"Yes, mommy." Is the last thing I hear her say for the rest of the hours.

Only gasps and moans escaped her lips, filling up the room.
I had victory right in the palm of my hand.