[ 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]

"To think he believed me when I said I got engaged. . ." Yona sighed and rested her head in your lap.

"Actually both princesses getting engaged might not be a lie. You both are Princesses turning 16! I wanted to discuss this with you."

"Eh! I don't need a man!" This was not mentioned to you, and you were not going to marry a slobby man who's going to be all bratty and spoiled.

"No. . . Soo-won is the only man I want!"

" (Name). You have never listened to any rules or restrictions. You have to marry someone. And Yona. I cannot give you Soo-won. Remember this, the two of you are princesses, who ever you marry, might become the king to this nation."

"That's not fair! You always fill up my life with restrictions!" And with that you stormed out the room.

"Princess! Wait!" Correction you stormed out the room followed by Hak.

"What's got you so mad?" When he finally caught up to you, he rested his elbow on your head.

"Its not fair! If I want to marry someone, there should be love and he should be handsome! Yona and I can rule this kingdom ourselves! Plus all the guys in Kouka, are bratty and ugly!" You sulked.

"Eh? Even I'm ugly?" He chuckled and patted your head.

"Well your the only one, I guess. Since you care for me like a brother."

" (Name). I'm sure one day, you will find a man who is not bratty and handsome. Even though your bratty and ugly." You slapped his arm as he walked away, probably to go find Yona.

You walked the opposite direction, Yona has it harder. She can't marry her unrequited love.

While your eyes were facing the floor, you bumped into someone.

"Ah. . . Father. I'm sorry I stormed off. I just want time, and I think rushing it, is not going to help. Please let me find the person I want to marry. And if I'm not ready respect that."

The emperor placed a hand on your head and sighed.

"I'm sorry too. I will respect your wishes for now." He offered you a small smile.

"Wha! Yeyyy! Then can you respect Yona's wish to marry Soo-won?" You returned his smile.

"I'm sorry that is the one thing I cannot do. If I could I would. Please understand."

And with that the emperor walked away. Into another room. You sighed and walked the opposite direction.

[. . .]

"My beautiful girls! You both are so beautiful and already 16!"

"Father my hair is curly! I want to put it up! But it looks awful"

"Yona, come here I'll put your hair up!" You had (length) (colored) hair, which was freely moving in the air.

"Can I borrow Yona for a second?" Out walked Lord Soo-won, who didn't notice you yet.

Someone grabbed your wrist firmly, which caused you to flinch. When you turned to look who it was. Hak waved his hand slowly and quietly said

"Shall we go spy on them princess?" He offered you a huge grin, in which you nodded your head eagerly.

So the two of slowly crept behind one of the pillars in the hallway that was right next to Yona and Soo-won.

"Shhhh." Hak asked you to be as quiet as you can. In which you nodded.

"Happy Birthday Yona." Soo-won spoke catching your attention and Hak's attention.

In Yona's hair was a beautiful hair pin, that looked really good with her hair.

"Your hair is beautiful, it reminds me of dawning sky. " He showed her a kind smile, and you could see the blush on her cheeks.

Hak stepped out between them. And stayed silent to see how long it would take for them to notice him.

"Eh! Hak!"

"Hak?"

You stepped out too, and stood right infront of hak.

"Soo-won, it's obvious now, who your favorite cousin is!" You stuck your tongue out at Yona, who blushed a bit.

"E-eh? No, no! I have something for you too!" He gave you a small necklace, that made your eye color pop out.

"Happy Birthday Yona. (Name)."

"Thank you. . "

"Thanks!!"