[ 𝕶𝖎𝖏𝖆'𝖘 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ]

Yoon had asked you to go get Kija for dinner, you obliged wandering around the first in search of the breathtaking white dragon. You found him seated beneath a tree, the wind gently blew past him, and he himself did not look real. His blue eyes shone as he look towards the moon, and his clear skin almost glowed. From the moment you had met him, his beauty had caught you in a trap.

Kija eventually noticed you, standing afar watching him. He offered you one of his warm smiles, that set of an alarm in your heart and got it pounding. "Lady (Name).. Come take a seat." He said, calling out towards you. You obliged, skipping along the path to sit beside him.

"Kija, have I ever mentioned that you're beautiful?" You ask, as the man lets out a soft chuckle which brings music to you ears, you laugh along with him. "No i'm being serious! Before I had met you, I once complained to Hak about how everyone in Kouka was ugly and bratty.. but then you. You changed everything. You're breathtaking and the most respectful person I know." You tell him, as he starts becoming embarrassed at the sudden compliments.

"My lady you are too much. It is you who has taken my breath away from the moment we met. You are too beautiful, that my eyes look for you every moment, i cannot bear to look away from you. And you're kindness, always gets my insides all tingly." He tells you, as you feel your cheeks grow hot, and blush spreads everywhere.

"However you are wrong, my hand is ugly. It makes me ugly." He tells you, as you shake your head in denial. "What are you talking about? Your hand only adds to your beauty, Kija. It is beautiful just like you are. It helps people, it saves people, it protects you, it saves me and it is one of my favorite things about you."  You tell him, as you gently take his dragon hand into yours, he lets you hold his hand, and you interlock your fingers with his even if it's to big.

"Will you let hold my hand for the rest of our lives, Lady (Name)?" He asks you, as he watched you look at his arm. "I would be honored to. However call me (Name)." You tell him, he smiles. "You are breathtaking (Name)."

🪐🪐🪐