[ 𝖅𝖊𝖓𝖔 ]

You, Hak, Yona and Yoon and the unknown but weirdly familiar man were eating the skewers until you heard obnoxious whispers from a corner. You turned towards the noise and saw Jae-ha, Shin-ah, and Kija very loudly whispering, glaring and pointing at you all.. almost as if they were gossiping. (Someone would think they were high school girls.)

"What are you guys even doing? Aren't you going to eat?" You asked them, finally shutting them up. They striding over to where you all were, and awkwardly stood there. "What is it?" Yoon asked, sighing at their antics. "Oh, how should I put this.." Jae-ha said, a sloppy smile on his face. "We believe the boy eating over there.. is the yellow dragon."

...

"WHAT?!" You all turned towards him, in shock. "Hm? You called?" The boy answered, blinking his eyes innocently. He took a closer look at the dragons and said: "oh! On closer inspection, there's the white dragon, the blue dragon and even the green dragon! That means everyone is together now!" He said, placing his skewer down and bowing.

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" You all yelled in sync, taking a closer look at the boy peacefully eating his food. "Yellow dragon?! You mean, THE yellow dragon?!" Yona asked, her eyes brimming with curiosity. "Why?! Why are you here?!" Yoon asked, not allowing the poor young boy to answer Yona's questions.

"Why are you casually taking part in this meat feast?!" Kija questioned. "Guys.. let's let him eat and then speak." You spoke, letting the boy get a moment of peace. "Thank you, Miss. You're all so restless." The boy began: "Zeno is properly sitting down and eating. Isn't Zeno a good boy?" The boy continued.

"Oh, Zeno is my name." Zeno finished, a cheerful smile on his face as he went back to eating. "What's with the lousy self-introduction." Yoon grumbled from beside you. Hak, Yona and all the dragons except Shin-ah began bonbarding Zeno with more questions.

However, you simply picked up two more skewers of meat, and walked towards where Shin-ah was seated. "Here, I bought you one!" You offered a skewer, to Shin-Ah taking a seat beside him. "..Thank you." He hesitantly took it. "I noticed how you hadn't eaten yet, you should eat! Before the others finish them all." You added, watching as the three dragons argued among themselves.

Shin-ah turned towards you, you couldn't make out his eyes, but you could feel his powerful gaze. "Shin-ah?" You questioned, when he leaned closer towards you. In fact, he leaned so close, you could feel his body warmth. Shin-Ah's hand brushed against your cheek, and he picked up a leaf that was in your hair.

"Leaf." He said, holding it up.. completely clueless. You simply nodded, and blinked a few times. You placed your palm on the spot his hand brushed against. For someone reason.. it was really hot. However before you could process what happened, you saw Zeno fly past you.. due to a punch.. from Hak.

When the poor boy got up, he held his cheek in pain and was bleeding. "Did that hurt you?" Hak asked. You shot up and rushed to Zeno, helping him up. "Hak! Why'd you punch him like that! Do you want me to punch you!! Come here!" You yelled at him, as Zeno got on his feet. "Are you okay?" You asked Zeno, observing his new injury.

"At this point.. I should become one of the dragons." Hak grumbled to himself, slightly amused at the situation.

🪐🪐🪐