[ 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖗𝖘 ]

"Hakkk, looking for something?" Yona sighed, sitting on the rock beside you. She rested her head against your shoulder as she watched Hak.

"That old man.  .   How the hell do we find a man, we don't even know the location of?" He mumbled to himself, going heard by both princesses.

"Maaaagiiic!" You happily replied him, after the visit to Fuuga, both princesses got a bit more of their sparkle back, although it was definetely different

"It was a rhetorical question." Hak smiled, feeling a strange wave of relief wash over, he was glad, that the princesses got back a bit of their happiness and weren't as sad as before.

"Didn't seem like it!"

Grandpa Mundok recommend you to find a priest. Since the three of you had no idea what to do. He told you to go to the priest, who would tell you that path you three should walk on.

"A priest, huh?" Yona sat up straight, thinking about something, her thought process soon breaking, when Hak started telling her about the priests.

"Anywayy, princesses. We would have to start sleeping outdoors, what should we do." He questioned the both of you.

"What do you think, we've been doing up till now, oh mighty Hak." You proudly stood up, making your point.

"Yeah, Hak. I've- no we've grown used to it." Hak ignored you and continued to speak.

"Unlike the mountains near the castle, its colder out here. Probably freezing." Hak counter attacked your previous point.

"Then I'll nestle up to someone and sleep." Yona's innocence suprised Hak, and You.

"Actually, Yona, it's not someone, it's me! She'll nestle up next to me and sleep, and I would maybe slightly care if you freezed in the cold, so um we would I don't know wrap you up in leaves?"

"We will?" Yona questioned your question

"Yeah?"

"Be quiet!" Hak quieted the both of you up, and soon you, too could hear the sounds of footsteps, which slightly alarmed you.

"Hak! Footsteps!" Hak leaned towards the wall, which helped him clear up how many footsteps were being heard.

"40 footsteps, no 50? Soldiers. They're at it again, I thought we lost them." A few questions came to mind and you were positive Yona had the same thoughts as you.

Who's soldiers were they? Was Soo-won still pursuing you? If by chance, they aren't Soo-wons, whose are they?

Hak held up your hand, and then held up Yona's. And then placed her hand on top of your palm.

"Princesses, I'm going to need you both to nestle up together, and not let go of each other, one of you be sure to hold onto me, or do you want me to nestle up with you?" Hak grinned which eased the both of you down a lot.

"Hak! What are you talking about?!"

"Hak's a naughty guy! Well either way, we're glad Hak's here, I think?"

"Well then, it seems my adrenaline has been pumped. Shall we start playing?" Hak lifted up his sythe, getting ready to fight.

There wasn't much you could do, you didn't have a sword, despite knowing how to weild it. All you had were a few daggers, which were definetely running low and probably wouldn't do much help.

"Princess Yona, Princess (Name), no matter what, don't let go of each other, or me." Yona gently squeezed your hand, and stood infront of you, there wasn't much she could do, yet the sight of both Hak's and Yona's backs put you at ease. 

"Here we go."