[ 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ]

"It's a cold night." You say, with a blanket in your hand as you walk towards Yona who was seated near the waterfall. You sit beside her, wrapping the blanket around both of you. "(Name)." She says, in acknowledgment, as you stare up at the sky. You let a comfortable silence fall over the both of you, as you rest your head on Yona's shoulder.

"We've come so far. From Princesses who only ever knew the walls of the castle, we felt pain and suffering, we escaped places, we met people, we found out who we truly are, I'm so proud of us." You say, as Yona softly smiles, she doesn't know what she would do without you.

"For the first time in my.. our lives. We talked to people outside of the castle, we held weapons, and walked until we were tired and worn." She says, you wanted to mention how you had done 2/3 of those things even before your father passed away but you chose not to ruin the atmosphere.

"But you know.. all we heard was the voices of bitter resentment towards our deceased father and the unchanged state of our country. It was painful." She says, as your smile disappeared, the words Yona mentioned, stung you.. because she was right. You didn't say anything and let her continue.

"The more i found out.. the more painful it was. It was because we.. no i was too weak. You were strong, you've always been strong." She says, reaching out to hold your hand. "But when there were people who desperately reached out their hands for help, there were people there to grab them." She says.

"When they didn't have enough strength, there were people who turned around and lent them a hand. In this country.. there are many people.. I want to protect." Yona continues, and for the first time, you realize that Yona is no longer the young girl who whines about her marriage, and didn't know what pain was. Yona was now a woman who knew how to kill people, she knew the suffering and pain of others.. she had grown as a human and you were so proud of that.

"Yona.. do you know how far you've come? Just how much you've changed. You were once a person who didn't know how to do anything, your only worry was the state of your hair. But now, you carry the burdens of many people, you know how to fight and how to protect, you've come so far.. i can't believe you've grown so much, you're growing so fast that i'm scared you'll leave me behind." You admit, avoiding Yona's eyes when she looked at you, she laughs.

"That's impossible. You're my other half, remember? You protect me when I need protecting. And I protect you when you need it. You help me when I need advice. And i'll help you when you need it.  You take care of me when I'm sick. And I take care of you. You feed me when I'm hungry. And I feed you. And you stay with me when I'm lonely. And i'll stay with you. We're sisters. We are always together. And we always will be together." She says, bumping her forehead against yours. You both end up laughing.

"I'm so grateful to have a sister like you. I love you (Name)." She admits, her eyes full of admiration and affection. "I love you too, my little sister." You say, teasing her, she playfully hits you back in response.

"However (Name), we still have a lot to do. There may still be other towns like Awa. So from this point on, i'll stand upon the ground and look out and over the country. I want to help people who are being crushed in times of crisis. And i'll never be able to do this from within the castle." She says, her tone suddenly serious. In response, you say..

"Then.. in order to protect this county, i will continue to take up a weapon. We won't go back to the castle and instead fight head on. Right now, we have a goal, there is something we must do. We cannot die because there is something we must do. We will save Kouka. Together."

🪐🪐🪐