[ 𝕳𝖊'𝖘 𝕳𝖊𝖗𝖊 ]

Kija sat upon a log as the rest of you set up the tent, the poor man vigorously avoided all and any bugs. You who was watching him from a distance, laughed to yourself, amused by his cute reactions. You, eventually got up heading towards him, picking a small bug of his shoulder.

"Kija! Hey!" You greeted the man, taking a seat beside him. He offered you a smile before saying: "Princess! Don't sit down there, there are bugs!" He shrieked the last part, a smile forming on your face. "Kija! It's okay, hahaha! Speaking of, are you okay? You've been so down, lately." You asked the man, as he forced you to get off the ground and sit on the log instead.

"I.. I'm fine, princess." He mumbled, his head facing the ground, you stared at him, sighing. "You know.. today, and well yesterday and all the other days.. I felt kinda useless. It's cause, well everyone here has a job to do, a role to play, and I'm just following you all and-" before you could finish, Kija spoke up.

"That's not true, princess! You.. you're amazing! You are incredibly brave, and very talented at defense and offense, you looked amazing while fighting the other day, and you're good at healing people, and keeping their spirits up. Meanwhile I.. I.." He paused for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"Meanwhile you, are doing an amazing job trying to find the Seiryuu. He's close, I can practically feel it! You also do a good job to make the group more lively, and fun. And.. you make me not feel so lonely." Before you could take back your words, Kija offered you the largest smile he could ever even offer, blush spread onto your cheeks and you didn't know if it was because you were embarrassed or something else.

🪐🪐🪐

In the morning, Kija smacked his palms onto his cheeks, riling himself up with encouragement, he was determined to find the blue dragon today. Yona, softly brushed her hand past his dragon one, concerned about why he just slapped himself. "Kija.. where you able to sleep?" She asked him, as he slightly became embarrassed from the sudden attention.

"Eh? Yes, I did. The princess, helped me.." Kija paused for a second, looking in your direction, as Yona followed his gaze. You, were busy, drawing with a stick in the mud to notice. A small smile formed on Yona's face, she was glad her sister didn't feel alone.

Yona was actually aware of your anxiety of being alone, she also knew that your biggest fear was loneliness, after running away from the castle, she knew that loneliness would definitely have increased, especially when Hak's attention has been more on her than you.

She hoped that it reduced, after Yoon and Kija joined the group, but was extremely happy to hear that you actually were okay. "Kija, is this the place?" Yoon asked, popping into the conversation, the genius boy himself expected disappointment, as he assumed this wasn't the place either, and continued marking his map.

But Kija's blue eyes shot open, as he felt a connection to the blue dragon. "The seiryuu.. he's here.."

🪐🪐🪐