[ 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆 ]

"Kija! Can you tell us where the next dragon is?" Yoon asked, as Kija stopped, he pondered for awhile. "Right.. we need to.. find the.. next.. dragon.." before he could even continue speaking, Kija's body fell forward, as he fainted from exhaustion.

"Kija?!" You along with Yona panicked, as you caught the poor man in your arms. You gently layed his head on your lap, while Yoon placed his palm on Kija's forehead: "it looks like he has a fever. He was digging a lot." Yoon mumbled, beganing to scavenger through his bag, looking for medicine.

"Kija.." Yona sighed, as you brushed the strands of hair away from his face. Meanwhile Hak, being as cheeky as ever placed a white cloth over Kija's face, he as loud as he could said: "Rest in Peace.."

Before you could smack Hak's arm, Kija shot up, hissing at Hak like a snake. "I am alive!!" He yelled, waving his dragon arm around, trying to hit Hak. You and Yona tried to get the man, to lay back down. "Kija! You've already overexerted yourself, calm down! And Hak! You cruel ugly man! Stop picking on him!" You scolded, as the two complied.

"I.. I apologize. My body feels heavy, I can barely find the location of the next dragon." Kija explained, lying back down. Yona convinced him, that it was alright while Yoon said: "It's okay. We have another dragon that can locate the green dragon.. but.."

The four of you turned back to look at your new comrade who stood there, looking all puzzled. "He's here? I forgot about him." Hak bluntly stated, as you smacked his arm. "He's actually been there the whole time." Yona explained, as the blue dragon nodded his head.

"Blue dragon, do you know the location of the other dragons?" Yoon asked, as the innocent man tilted his head, a puzzled look on his face. You found that movement, extremely adorable, chuckling to yourself. "You're even more creepy than I am." Hak whispered to you, earning himself another smack.

"First of all, he doesn't even seem to know what the four dragons are." Yoon stated, looking done with everything. Meanwhile Kija sat up, a pitiful look on his face: "Ohhh, how wretched." He dramatically said, placing his hand above his heart before taking the blue dragon's hand into his own.

"It is not your fault that you do not know. Nobody has taught you about it until now. From now on, I will tell you everything you need to know about the four dragons. You may call me big brother." Kija explained, offering the blue dragon a sweet smile. The blue dragon, however, after hearing the ramble, quickly freed his hand from Kija's embrace, fleeying away from the sick man.

"Eh?! He ran away?!" Kija yelled, extremely surprised. "I think it's cause the 'Big brother' part was making him uncomfortable." Hak honestly stated, as you struggled to hold in your laugh. The rest of you began chasing him, eventually stopping infront of a large lake.

"Blue Dragon..?" You called out, as the five of you intently stared at the man, who was standing in-front of the lake. He jumped in. As shock etched on to your face. "What're are you gonna do know, white snake? He's gone and killed himself. He must have really hated his big brother." Hak spoke, as Kija began panicking.

"My fault?! That was my fault?!" Kija panicked, going to the edge of the lake to fish out the blue dragon. The blue dragon popped out, getting out of the water. He handed Kija, two large fishes before numbering: "eat this and get better." Kija stared at the fish, before an idea popped into his head.

"Could it be.. this is your way of.. thanking me?" Kija asked, taking the fish into his hands, a smile on his face. The blue dragon nodded before crouching into a ball, beginning to shiver from the cold. "What're you gonna do now, Mr. Big Brother? He's freezing." Hak teased the poor man as Kija panicked once again. You sighed, at all the drama.

🪐🪐🪐